Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: tune id for a wicked 1991 track, colin dale - KILLERHERTZ *SOLVED*

Yeah I thought it was Beltram till the strings & bleep come in, hopefully someone will get it in the end as it's such a quality track

Did anyone ever get the name of this??

can the id be reloaded please,original link is dead,Doubt i will know it but i have over 10,000 tunes so maybe lol

You wont know it Ant lol
    No it aint Beltram even though it samples it, I have it saved on my web page as I so want it as well ...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/onejaz/...dalekissfm.mp3

You right there G.I have no idea,never even heard it b4 lol

i must to say something about the sound.is definetely not demo because i heard it at 1990 .except demos flying for all countries(joking)) bunkerheadz which labels from german or holland you check?

It always sounded like Photon - Doin' Our Thang to me, which I heard Colin play on his show once...

Photon - Doin' Our Thang (12") at Discogs

Has anyone got the TOS EP to check Security?

Various - T.O.S. EP #1 (12", EP) at Discogs

Its neither of those powpow as i have,im after this too as is everyone it seems

must be give money for that song)) i must say something more for this.joey beltram lived in switzerland at 1990 if i remember well.maybe write it there in one label.colin dale says german label but passed 18 years .maybe not remember very well.someone to know switzerland labels?

dude over at slsk said he mailed Beltram about this track and it's defo not him.

Its was me whos been trying to find this track, and i have asked many people including joey beltram him self, infact joey didnt even know about the track, so he didnt have a clue...

Myself and a few other on oggs did have a slight breakthru, as the track is very similar, to

Killerhertz (2) - Love Byte / Distant Dream (12", Promo, W/Lbl, Ltd) at Discogs

the strontium mix on this, is sampled or very similar to this id we all want, so, Killerhertz, have obviously, heard this track somewhere and decided to use it, so, the id must be on vinyl, and not a dat as you all think, or, its possibly an unreleased remix, of lovebyte which didnt make it on FX records.....hope this all helps...you should all take a listen to the ep love bytes to see what im talking about

jaysus you ain't wrong... good lead mate

YouTube - Killerhertz - Distant Dream (X-Static Mix)

Very unlikely this track is german, and colin dale cant remember so probably just thinks that, in my opinion doesnt sound anything like overdrive material...

The best way to find this track now, is by tracking down the artist killerhertz, as he used the track in his distant dream 12"....To be honest, its most likely a track from killerherz, a remix of distant dream, that didnt make vinyl

or it made vinyl but in limited quantities

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! same sample its 100% on vilyl then we have hopes)))nice work moshk2009!!!!!!!!!!!! i find it now ,i hope)))

Thread Information