Thread: Probaly the imposible!!!

Default Probaly the imposible!!!

Hi guys,i am after this tune i can't remeber much about it but it as it was about 15 years i heard it 1991 maybe on KEY103 Stu Allan,i remember a sample saying "Give the lord a hand clap" and not to sure if this is still the same tune but it had another sample singing "hallelujah hallelujah" which i think is a sample of Happy Mondays and also there is another tune i am after but you never know it could be part of this same tune and it is Christopher Walken from the movie King Of New York saying "How come you never came to see me".....

Hope you can help me out here guys even if it is a tune you may think it is will do so i can check it out.......Thanks......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is another tune which i have no sound clip for but it starts with a really good synth sound and it has Black Box sample in it not sure if it was Everybody Everybody!!!
    Last edited by montydj; 13th June 2006 at 10:27 AM.

Somebody give the lord a hand clap - Sounds like it's probably this:

http://www.discogs.com/release/31837

The original mix

I reckon its more likely to be the original of Church Of Exstacy (before it was released on Rising High) , think it was Sonic Records - obviously a top label with a name like that !!!

Sonic92

Default Church Of Extasy

Is it this record?

If so my copy is a white label labled COE 001

Killer Choon!

http://www.sunrisemusicradio.co.uk/RichieK/coe.mp3

Good Luck

Wow thats a crazy tune very nice as well

But it not that one the one i am after thats has the sample "hallelujah hallelujah" is a female choir singing it and the sample is from a Happy Mondays track.......

Just got to say i love this site

Thread Information