Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graeme Park - G Spot 2 (Part 1)

Confirmation:

Do the do is

Anixus - Do the do (Do the dub mix) - Oversky Records

Hammered by Montanari (so I'm told) thus the high price and the hard to find aspect

Neal

Thanks for the confirmation nealohara Got it confirmed myself recently but been too lazy to go searching for Mr. Shifters post so far.

I still think the high price for this record comes from the Feel Good track though which appearantly is an "Easygroove" classic. Maybe this E-bay sell is the one that started it all (has an audioclip of the Feel Good track too.)

Even found a fairly priced copy. One of Feel Good mixes on it is damaged so the seller let me have it for less than half of the current going rate. Still one the most expensive records I ever bought

Quote Originally Posted by bpm
    Thanks for the confirmation nealohara Got it confirmed myself recently but been too lazy to go searching for Mr. Shifters post so far.

I still think the high price for this record comes from the Feel Good track though which appearantly is an "Easygroove" classic. Maybe this E-bay sell is the one that started it all (has an audioclip of the Feel Good track too.)

Even found a fairly priced copy. One of Feel Good mixes on it is damaged so the seller let me have it for less than half of the current going rate. Still one the most expensive records I ever bought
    hehe i gotta laugh though. did you check the winner:

robertduinker ( 0 ) No longer registered with eBay

as an ebay seller i fu**ing hate those bidders so i feel the sellers pain on that one!

Hopefully I'll have an id on that "good boy" track this week. took a chance on a tune on gemm. always a bit of fun that

Cheers for the confirmation guys
    See if you know any of my most wanted IDs. Cheers, Leon
    Most Wanted Pt1 Most Wanted Pt3
    Most Wanted Pt2 Most Wanted Pt4
    Most Wanted Pt5

Can someone verify if "seduction.....you're no good boy" is this?

Darkman Annihialiting rhythm/Seduction - Strictly Rhythm

I think it might be cause the song also sampled the "ooh's and aah's" out of the grace jones slave to the rhythm tune.

Hope it is cause I WANT IT!

Can you post a sample, Neal? I can't find mr. shifters file on my comp and the YouSendIt link doesn't work anymore. I have the Darkman record, so I suspect I would have recognized it the first time around but perhaps I missed it.

Can you post a sample, Neal? I can't find mr. shifters file on my comp and the YouSendIt link doesn't work anymore. I have the Darkman record, so I suspect I would have recognized it the first time around but perhaps I missed it.
    Part 1

Part 2

Enjoy

Sorry Neal, nice tune but deffo not Darkman
    Made a small sample after all, so you can check for yourself. Includes snippets from all 3 mixes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry Neal, nice tune but deffo not Darkman
    Made a small sample after all, so you can check for yourself. Includes snippets from all 3 mixes.
    Bummer! Thanks for the snippet tho mate. I'll keep huntin'

Thread Information