Thread: the ultimate tune id

Default the ultimate tune id

first hello, this is my first post on this forum. ive got a lot of tune ids.... really good ones and im going to put them up over the next coming week or so, but for now how about this one. ive lost my copy of the tape that this tune is on. the tune sounds EXACTLY like radio babylon, the bassline is almost identical, the tune has a sample in it of a voice saying 'helter skelter......ohh nnooo'. this tune is a cracker. in summary it is a beefed up version of radio babylon that i have only ever heard played by top buzz. ive been looking for this tuneid forever. Some one must know it. any help much appreciated.
    john

If it was played by Top Buzz then it will be 'Mystery Productions - Tainted cash' - check sample attached.

Good luck finding one - it's very rare.

Attached Files Attached Files

Default thats the one. have u got it then?

i cant believe it. this one i havnt been able to get a name for for years. any help to find it.?? label etc... i am really really pleased to get an id for this. your on mty chrismas list now mate. i have a lot of top buzz stompin tunes which i cant get ids for and i will post them up real soon. i cant believe how the record scene has changed on the internet over the last 3 to 4 years. the internets aLIVE WITH KNOWLEGDE NOW EH!

JOHN

Default confused now

im confused. have you got a cat number for this.
    i looked on discogs and ive found one on mystery productions, but this one is not the one??????????????????
    check it out. is there another release with a different mix on it??

It's this one...

http://www.discogs.com/release/135119

I should be able to help you with other Top Buzz tunes - got quite a few they used to play back then.

Cheers
    Last edited by Brooker; 28th May 2006 at 11:44 AM.

Default nice one

ok so thats the one. thanks very much. as soon as i get time i will post the top buzz tunes i want to id. i will do it this week. there atre quite a few of them. Thanks for your help.
    john

are you sure its not the flip of radio babylon?? thats called helter skelter
    and almost sounds like it too
    its got its in my brain samples too
    its worth checking out if its not the tainted cash one

its worth checking out back to the old skool for hardcore/rave ids too

http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php

nearly all of the top buzz sets from back in the day have full tracklistings now
    Last edited by elusive; 20th June 2006 at 09:01 AM.

Thread Information