Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Is The Message

Default Love Is The Message

Could anyone tell me what mix of Love Inc this is please ?

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.p...9243F76336E071

My mate has asked me to try and get him a copy of this mix on vinyl but he reckons the released version doesn't feature this mix. It's something I can't really comment on as I have never really liked it and never owned a copy.
    Thanx in advance

Its the love love love mix

Are you sure mate because for some reason my mates got it in to his head that the mix that he is after aint on the released version which I know for a fact the Love, Love, Love mix is.

He reckons that the released version is totally different and has a shitty rap on it ?

Yup that is deffo the LOVE LOVE LOVE MIX

just checked it against my full MP3 version and its identical

Your mate is talking pooh pooh!
    PICKING UP THE PACE ONCE MORE, JUMP AROUND SKIP AROUND IF YA LIKE A LITTLE HARDCORE

Cheers for the reply mate but I wouldn't take what an mp3 is labelled up as being the correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Biskit
    its this 12" charlie >>> http://www.discogs.com/release/262498

Cheers mate

Just been on the phone to someone who I knew had the original mixes on 12" and he assured me that the mix my mate wanted wasn't on there.

When I looked on discogs I noticed that and thought there was a possibility that it could be the Anderson mix.

Yes mate your right its the 'Anderson Mix' your after not the Love,Love,Love mix. As I have that and its not that one.
    I'd love a copy of the Anderson mix myself I think it was a DMC tune but, I packed my membership up years ago and I think its was on DMC2/91 just before I joined . Oh well there must be copies going around people are willing to sell. Happy hunting

Cheers for the reply mate.
    It's bloody ironic that everytime I try and get info on a tune that a mate wants I get it straight away and 9 times out of 10 the tune in question is easy to get hold of. Picked up a copy of this for my mate last night on ebay for a fiver.
    But when it's something I want info on for myself, either no one knows or if they do I can't get hold of the bloody track in question lolol.

Charlie? was it a DMC record you got off ebay? or has it been out on a general release?

It was a dmc 12" that I got my mate off ebay but it was on a remix 12" that was released on Love along with the original release.

I couldn't find a single copy of the remix 12" so I searched various different places for the DMC remix 12" and actually found quite a few.
    There was definatly more than 1 copy on ebay.

Thanks Charlie just got a copy for a Tenner, bit pricey but its the DMC Feb91 copy so its cheaper than getting a back order from DMC, well when I was a member it was about £25 so I dredd to think what it costs now.

Hey you never know it could turn out to be a complete bargain if the Commission mix of "Do The Bartman" turns out to be a stormer

Its deffo NOT the Anderson mix

Its the other mix of the 12" that Biskit has put up a link to

It is definitely NOT on the DMC LP

Quote Originally Posted by Konspiracy
    Its deffo NOT the Anderson mix

Its the other mix of the 12" that Biskit has put up a link to

It is definitely NOT on the DMC LP

If that's the case then how come the other mix on the disk that Biskit put a link up for is the "Love, Love, Love mix" ?

I have the original 12" in my possession now and it most certainly isn't the Love, Love, Love mix on that disk, so are you telling me the clever fuckers at Love records decided to release two totally different mixes and call them both the same name ?

Thread Information