Thread: My three only wanted, please listen

Default My three only wanted, please listen

1. This came from a Sven Väth/Barbarella promo. It is a double 12", witch says "Aural float mixes", it has three tracks. First track is Sven Väth - The Birth Of Robby (Aural Float Mix). The third is Barbarella - The Secret Chamber Of Dreams. The question is, what is the second one (sven.mp3)? My best guess is that it was released in the early 90s, it is around 10 minutes long.

2. This sample (chem98.mp3) comes from a backstage vip area of glastonbery festival in 98. It is from a set The Chemicl Brothers played. It sounds like some sort of chopped up remix of a vocal based tune.

3. This track was featured on the Mr. C Netmix (no sample) back in 97/98. If I remember correctly it was in the beginning of the mix, among the first tracks. It was a trance track with short beeps and a vocal going "A da da da da daaaa". Imgaine Deep forests Marta's song chopped up (but I do not think it is that) and rearranged into a trance track.

If anyone has any clues at all, please post them. If anyone solves any of them (and I can confirm it) there is a small reward (you will have to pay shipping though) in form of a cd or two, depending on value.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information