Thread: Industrial High - Militant Core : 2 Questions

Default Industrial High - Militant Core : 2 Questions

Hello peeps,
    Back in 93 I heard a version of Militant Core by Industrial High that didnt have the breakbeats overlayed, nor the "Hey!" vocal sample and that 'squeak noise' which are on the Sapho release. It was mostly and purely techno with a clean beat (if that makes sense). The tune was also released on Industrial Strength records also.

Version ID'd as : Militant Core on the Industrial Strength records release IS004

On all other releases (Sapho, Rising High) the version contained is 'Militant Core (Loud Mix)'.
    For the 'Loud Mix' they've substantially increased the volume of the subtle background breakbeats contained in the IS004 release.

** NOTE ** There was a dodgy mp3 release of the IS004 Industrial High EP around which incorrectly has the Loud Mix and not the original, which is what caused me grief for ages.

I recommend using Trackitdown if you wish to purchase a WAV version of this tune as Junodownload has the tracks mixed up (ie. Militant Core mixed with The Motherf**ing Beast) - dodgy!!.

Chnz
    Last edited by Dj_Choonz; 31st May 2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: version id'd

Thread Information