Thread: Unknown Sven Väth/Barbarella track

Default Unknown Sven Väth/Barbarella track

This came from a three track 12" that had no tracklisting. The first track was Sven Väth - The Birth Of Robby (Aural Float Mix) and the third track is Barbarella - The Secret Chamber Of Dreams, but what is this track?

It feels like this must be a generic Sven Väth promo, since both his own track and an Barbarella (witch he is/was part of) track on it. Any ideas? The whole track is about 10 minutes long.

They say something like "... there for the only solution to such problem is to surrender your issues..." or something like that.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
    This came from a three track 12" that had no tracklisting. The first track was Sven Väth - The Birth Of Robby (Aural Float Mix) and the third track is Barbarella - The Secret Chamber Of Dreams, but what is this track?

It feels like this must be a generic Sven Väth promo, since both his own track and an Barbarella (witch he is/was part of) track on it. Any ideas? The whole track is about 10 minutes long.

They say something like "... there for the only solution to such problem is to surrender your issues..." or something like that.

HAVE YOU GOT A CAT NUMBER???

i THINK HARTHOUSE COCKED A FEW 12"'S UP PRESSING THE B SIDES WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TRACK
    (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<))) (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<)))

Sorry I do not. I think it was released in 2002 (witch seems odd). Double 12", with three tracks total. My guess is that the first record had two sven väth remixes and the third is the barbarella track. I do not have the particular record myself, trying to track it down. It might very well be one of those mixed harthouse testpressings yes.

Can anyone confirm/deny that it is Astral Pilot - Needle Drama? Only sven väth track that has similar time to this one. And that record by the way cannot be 2002 I just realized.

It was not needle drama either

Any ideas people?

Thread Information