Thread: Master At Work Early '90s ?

Default Master At Work Early '90s ?

This tape was circulating for ages.It features MAW on 4 decks(and loadsa accapella business).This was back in the day before then went all Afro beat.
    Some nice deep US House tunes on here.......

????
    Attached Files Attached Files

The NORTH...Well The Great Border City to be exact!

MAW2.wav
    Ce Ce Rogers - Never Give Up
    http://www.discogs.com/release/146741
    pitched up a lot!

Are you sure about Ce Ce Rogers?!! Doesn't sound like the Lyrics from 'Never Give Up'- that goes 'Never give up...on a love that's so real....Never give...Never Give up...cos it's the way you make me feel!!' (and isn't that a woman singing?!!) Ed

yeah not sure oif this is Ce Ce(it has a femake vocal and sounds abit like a rollo mix of something)

Default MAW1 is......

Hi Mate! This is a track called the Dubbed Hamma, from a Limited edition 12" Released on the Beeswax Label in 1993. I will give you more info, when I find the 12" (Cat no. etc). Cheers Ed

anyone know the acapela in maw3 ?

3 appears also on this mix CD don't have the cd next to me right now....

okay ........... it's in the sample ... Hardline Inc. Love Me
    Last edited by Qpchan; 11th September 2005 at 08:35 PM.

I have this tape and have been trying to locate this tune MAW5.wav for ages too,

From what I have gathered it is the DJ Disciple mix of Romanthony feat Buzzin Cousins 'Let me show you Love' on Azuli apparently this mix was only on the promo and never got a full release - Pity

If anyone has this track I'd be happy to pay them for their time to record it onto cd for me - Cheers

I've been trying to id a tune on this tape with the lyric 'I can't remember lovin anyone like you/when you came along/the feelin was strong/how do you feel about me/forever givin you love' - I know the tune that is mixed with it is Sole Fusion on Strictly Rhythm - Any ideas?

Also trying to ID a few other tracks on this mix:

The track which immediately follows MAW5.wav which mixes into Mood II Swing's 'Closer'

The track which follows MAW1.wav (I think) with the sample 'Put your hands up in the air'

And the track which follows MAW2.wav (I think) with the sample/(or mixed accapella?) which repeats 'I am the creator'

Thanks Everybody - I'm glad to see that a lot of people got hold of this amazing mix.
    Last edited by julianw; 26th October 2005 at 05:34 AM.

Thread Information