Thread: Another easy one...

Default Another easy one...

just can't remember the name of this tune and it's doin my head in! Big piano tune... starts with...

"wreck my body, wreck my body...show a little UNITY! (PIANO BREAK)...(strings) everybody....higher, higher, h-h-hhigher....show a little UNITY!...only, only one, only, only one...something...something..."

Any ideas? What a funny description! I KNOW IT...just can't place it! I hate that!

is this the 1 , if so its unity by unity
    Attached Files Attached Files

yup that be the one! Thank you. That's not the mix I am after though...now I just need to figure out which mix I want. There's like a million of them.

unity - unity usa mix was one hammerd

no decks just now or i could have posted you some more samples to find your mix , top tune though

hmm...the mix I am after doesn't have a "chorus" as such...I have heard a mix with a full on vocal....the one I want just has the vocal SNIPPETS that I listed above and alot more piano and strings than the clip that was posted above. That sound like the USA mix?

Default I would put money on it being.....

Hi mate! I would say it's almost certainly the Club Dub you're after on this 12"
    http://www.discogs.com/release/107861

It has more of a breakbeat/house rhythm, and a quality piano drop. The break starts with 'Show a little unity -eeeeeeee!' and a delayed piano drops, and the percussion restarts with a nice chunky bassline. 'Tis a Superb tune, one of my favourites. Cheers Ed

YEAH YEAH YEAH that's it I think! Anyone got a clip of that mix? Thanks alot by the way.Tis a TOP tune.

Default After some searching I've found this clip........

Ignore the first part of the realplayer clip. It's the 2nd track played which is the version I'm talking about,starts at 0.21 into the clip. Here's the link. Ed

Hope this cracks it for you!!
    Last edited by presuminged; 30th September 2005 at 10:38 AM.

Spot on Ed! That's the mix I want! What a tune that is. Thanks so much. Off to Gemm for me! Cheers.

Thread Information