Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: life: the ultimate revival

bt Guest

Default life: the ultimate revival

"under the hotlight im deep inside your love, im so addicted i just cant get enough"

"whats gonna happen a love i cant escape, you got your love potion flowing through my veins"

"dont wanna stop cos u struck my mainline, cant stop the feeling inside my brain.....i just cant stop, youre working on the mainline to my lovvvvve"

the mainline to my lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve

what a top tune.

any ideas?
    cheers
    bt

Default LOVE REVOLUTION

LOVE REVOLUTION - GIVE IT TOME BABY...

not sure what the mix is....

cheers

Bob

bt Guest

u sure its that one? i know a tune that uses similar lyrics with the "give it to me baby" words also.

bt

Default well...

on one of the sides it has all those vocals you've quoted.....

maybe wait until someone else comfirms....I know this has been asked about b4....

probably best if you get a sample 'cause I think there are a few different tracks that use those vocals...

bob

The original if Im not mistaken is Mainline by the Jason Load Experience on Quark Recs, but Love revolution nicked the whole accapella and whacked over a chilled backbeat to give the Pumped down mix of Give it to me Baby

Neil

It could be the Pumped Down mix but if it's on Life: The Ultimate Revival then I guess it would be the Sample Free Zone mix which is more of a piano driven stormer which also uses the whole lyrics.

Default tis my fave tune at the mo

tis indeed love revolution:- give it to me baby (pumped down mix) only on the promo version. I want a copy

Bt - which one is it then chilled breakbeat or piano stormer? Or neither of course?

bt Guest

thanks guys..

nathan: me too

bt

bt Guest

jonno..no idea m8 i cant find mp3s anywhere...i could put a rip up from the mix if u like ?

bt

Is it on this site on the mixes bit? If so which Ultimate revival - Part 1 or 2? Also how far through the mix?

bt Guest

dono if its the same one that butty has...it was probably me that gave it him in the first place so it should be the same..

side 2

16:50 -> 20:16

bt

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

I think theres an accapella of it knocking about cos I know absolute used to whack it on over Josh Wink every so often.

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

Had a listen to the Revival part 2 mix on here. Is Stone Age - Paleolitic ("I can't stand it, I can't stand it, you can't stand it etc) on before it and SBAM - Chica Boom ("ooww, ooww, 1-1-1-1-1-1 etc) on after it. If that's the case then it's deffo the "Sample Free Zone" mix of Love Revolution. I thought it might be, the chances of them playing the pumped down mix, excellent though it is, at Life were always going to be fairly slim. The good news is that the mix you're after was on the generaly available Network release.

bt Guest

cheers for the hard work people

Thread Information