Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carl Cox @ Dreamscape 3

Isn't there a track just after clip2.mp3 and before the track 13

World dominance - compression

http://www.discogs.com/release/135374

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

13 is soooo easy i even used it in a mix a few weeks ago and i flat out cant remember what the hell it is
    this is gonna bug me now

dont think so

On my version of dreamscape 3 carl cox he plays World Dominance - compressoon after DD hass - hi tek music and before the unknown track 13? (sorry no idea what it is) Although there isn't a sample of it here in the forum

Also i've notice between K.W.S. - Kollision and Steinski - i wanna dance doesnt he also slip in Interface - Toytown EP comes in around 14 seconds on the track 04.mp3

LikzPhat

Yeah, that Interface tune is definitely in there, it's the one with the Hashim sample (I think it also has the same vocal as "The Vamp" in it too). Think it was the first track on side 2. Most people played the other side (with the Peech Boys vocals) so it's easily missed. Well spotted! That Interface Ep was one of the last Rising High releases that got big-DJ support at UK Raves, they went a bit "Techno" after that. Great label though.

Default Carl Cox DreamScape 3 tracklist

Hi guys, I'm new on here so bare with me ;-)
    Does anyone know the track after Seductions Hardcore Heaven remix? He plays this particular tune, then he doubles it up with the same tune again (think that's called phasing in Dj talk) and then the next tune is Nebula 2.
    Cheers.

That is a tiny bit of
    Kicks Like A Mule - The Bouncer

Welcome to TuneID mate

Thread Information