Hi there

First off, just wanted to say hi to you all this is my first post and have been having a read through some requests etc, you guys sure do know your shiz!

Anyways, there is a tune that I have been trying to work out for years what it's called. I've asked several people all seemingly knowledgeable in the ways of old skool house and EDM with no joy what so ever

The main thing I have to go on/provide by way of a clue is that it contains the lyrics "When I had a baby I lost my sex drive......I got my sex drive back and had another baby" Sound familiar?! I bet at least one or two of you reading this may have well heard of this mighty underground anthem!

So if anyone knows what this is called I implore them with every ounce of my being to put me out of my misery once and for all and tell me what it's called!!! I have been given suggestions all of which were absolutely no where near correct.

ARGGHHHHH!!!

This looks like a great little site and I hope to be perusing it some more soon. Also, I have a nice little collection of old skool rave/hardcore mp3s I've managed to acquire over the last 6 months or so, some easy-ish to get hold of, a few a fair bit harder lol Is there anyway I can post them up on here or is that strictly forbidden?

If anyone wants to know what they are, I can always post a text doc and would be happy to either trade or in certain cases just send on over the odd one or two or three. I believe in share and share alike end of the day and certain peeps were good enough to upload 'em in the first place so I will be good enough to contribute back to society heh heh

Ok I'm outtie - sure hope someone can help me here