Thread: . Piano tune from 91

Default . Piano tune from 91

Hi , Ive been after this tune for ages - remeber it from the 808 state show on Sunset. It came on a bside to a bootleg with love inc - love is the message remix. my mate had it but I never retained the name,think it begins with C. This is a long shot really but before the excellent piano kicks in near the beginning of the tune you get this sample below. Im cluthchin at straws with this one , but just maybe it will trigger one of your memories. Hope it does , sorry its quite lame description but its the best I can do. Cheerz
    Attached Files Attached Files

The tune is satisfaction by dream frequency if it`s the same bootleg i`ve got it`s also got marina van rooy let you go on it.

Lol was rooting through some old tapes in my car the other day and found a tape with the three tunes on the bootleg on.Mines got clicks and pops on the love inc record.I thought it was the record player in riedy`s in blackburn.
    Last edited by digthemusic; 12th March 2005 at 07:49 PM. Reason: speeling mistakes

Is there any chance of upping a clip Digthemusic ? This tune is probably my all time want (big memories of it) Cheers for the info

Default warp

Quote Originally Posted by digthemusic
    The tune is satisfaction by dream frequency
    Top i.d'in Phil

It was Dream Frequency Digthemusic , cheers for the tip off. I couldnt find a clip of it till i was rummaging thru DreamGirls folders on soulseek and there it was So i dloaded with fingers crossed and thou and behold it was as you said...Big thanks to Digthemusic and Dreamgirl for nailing an id that has eluded me for years. I love you both

that sample is on "WestBam - Monkey Say Monkey Do (I Wanna Do)"

Thread Information