Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any idea of this track ?

That sounds like a bootleg as well, 3 tracks, different artists

Is there a name on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Konspiracy
    That sounds like a bootleg as well, 3 tracks, different artists

Is there a name on it?
    Nope not a thing mate , if i remember correctly mou5e off p r told me what it was , but im fkced if i can remember what it was now
    May be worth getting her on here

Aye, not seen her about on OSA or here for ages, does she still go on PR?

Is the Roberta tune oo oo ahh ahh?

Quote Originally Posted by Konspiracy
    Aye, not seen her about on OSA or here for ages, does she still go on PR?

Is the Roberta tune oo oo ahh ahh?
    No idea and yep

Ive checked oggs for bootys of roberta , but nowt

That must be a bootleg, there arent any remixes of Roberta that use that tune

Still reckon this is an Italo Disco tune, but I have been very wrong in the past lol

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyf218
    ive got it on the booty with technoage, kid N play and Leftfield - Not forgotton. Are you saying theres a white with just this on ( and with better quality, cos the booty quality isnt too good)?, or are you just refering to the booty when you say someone on OSA has it?? i got the booty from mike n pru at beat st, and even though ive not got the inner sleeve anymore, im sure they marked it up as koto The Dream in the corner of the inner sleeve (just like they did with all those other early booties), and ive also got this written on vinyl, purely cos id referenced the inner sleeve. Definitely one which needs sortin !

cheers, ant.
    this doesnt really add to the intrigue, but basically i mis-quoted myself in the above thread. I meant to say that mike/pru at Beat St had scribbled 'Urban Nature - Get On The Floor' on the inner sleeve, NOT 'Koto - The Dream'. Sorry about that, I think id read this thread a few too many times which had prob got me confused (or more likely i was caned ).

Anyway, ive not got the orig of Urban Nature so im gonna go away and buy myself one of those to see if its similar!

Does anyone know Mike / Pru to ask them? it was prob them who did the booty anyway so maybe they'd have some idea!?

hmm this aint much help but I bought this track from Hot Waxx - warrington in 91 and it was a one sider white label with a sticker on it that said 'Dodgy' - thats all... not much help soz

Thread Information