Thread: .Ecstacy - Get yourself together, worth another try...

Default .Ecstacy - Get yourself together, worth another try...

This has eluded myself and everyone for years, worth another go, Ive wanted this for 6 years, its been a long running ID since I 1st went on OSA about 4 years ago or whenever it was

Piano breaks 92 styleee, this sample is playing it quite slow I reck

get your ID together!!

ste the tune you are lloking for is called get your thing together by introspex
    on dra records out 91,happy hunting.if you want mp3 its no problem.

Default warp

bloddy good idin m8

ste will be happy
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

cheers mate

Thanks m8 have you got the MP3 of it?

Hiya have just listened to the sample, am chuffed to bits!!!!!
    Must buy this now!!!

No way, thanks for the PM m8 but someone has bought it and its now not available

Theres a couple more will see if they are in LOL

bit of a bad idea naming it should have just sent pm with details il no in future,vinyl vultures.

Thanks all

if your gonna put an id up in a forum like this u should keep track of ya ids

ste i messaged woody coz id not seen ya for ages on msn and asked him to tell u about the id 5 days ago i think but he never replied
    if
    u can set email notices for subscribed threads prehaps u shpould have done that then u would have known m8

also even if hed pmd teh id to ya whatss to stop someone else knowing the id and posting it aswell

better to keep a close eye on your ids

also putting things like "been after this yrs" "rare" "no one knows it" blah blah etc etc wil prolly add to the likely hood that some random vinyl vulture will grab it from undr your nose jus for teh fuck of it

anyway my pennys worth is done hope ive not offended

doolz
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Nah your right doolz, I rarely put IDs up these days cos of this reason. And also I havent got net access for a large part of the day. Its the rough with the smooth init.

Luckily this tune isnt rare cos Ive seen it about in quite a few places. Its just irksome when someone buys it from under your nose. (Which is fair enuff its a free country)

I'll get it dont worry about that

'I get what I want, if I dont get, I dont want it' LOL

Quote Originally Posted by doolz
    if your gonna put an id up in a forum like this u should keep track of ya ids

ste i messaged woody coz id not seen ya for ages on msn and asked him to tell u about the id 5 days ago i think but he never replied
    if
    u can set email notices for subscribed threads prehaps u shpould have done that then u would have known m8

also even if hed pmd teh id to ya whatss to stop someone else knowing the id and posting it aswell

better to keep a close eye on your ids

also putting things like "been after this yrs" "rare" "no one knows it" blah blah etc etc wil prolly add to the likely hood that some random vinyl vulture will grab it from undr your nose jus for teh fuck of it

anyway my pennys worth is done hope ive not offended

doolz

Thread Information