Thread: New ID web page...merci!

Default New ID web page...merci!

Thanks in advance, I haven't put these up here for awhile, so maybe a couple of ID's will turn up.

ID Page

Default id's

eric davenport 2 is........ alkemy(ep one) - to the end(mbg records) it's from 1992....i used to hammer it lol .....i'm sure i got a few more of yours...will have a search upstairs

grover - you're a scholar and a gentleman!

The Alkemy is on order - thanks again Grover - did any other surface in your brain?

Default still searchin' m8

i haven't forgot.......i deffo got the first and possibly the last one.....i'm on a mission to find them now cus they are doing my head in what they are

some new ids added on my page:

- 4 deep house ids from around '97 I think
    - 2 ambient ids from a mixtape that I got in '93

ahthankyew!

Right, just having a listen just now, and your "Cafe_Del_Mar-1" is none other than the following:
    http://www.discogs.com/release/159471.
    To be more specific, the song you are after on that release is "Enjoy Yourself" by Pleasure Box.
    Choon-and-a-half. Nice and obscure as well.

I would dearly like to know what milan_ambient-5 is.

Sounds like some of the early releases on GPR/early Orbital. Absolute class.

Thanks heaps fred for taking the time and getting one that's been on there for awhile.

yep - that milan_ambient-5 is tricky, it could also be on some obscure italian/us deep house release...hmmm. It's just a matter of time and the right person listening in (as you just did for the Pleasure Box release).

Thread Information