Thread: Dave Dorrell EM Xmas 93

Default Dave Dorrell EM Xmas 93

Hi

I know theres loads of EM sites out there but not one seems to have an accurate list of the tracks played by 'Diamond' Dave Dorrell during his xmas eve set in '93. I never got to hear this guy out but this ranks as one of my favourite sets ever. If anyone can name any of the tracks I'll be really happy.

Cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default acid

acidy sounds like an eskimos and egypt track(same acid riff anyway) name escapes me at the mo but hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by grover
    acidy sounds like an eskimos and egypt track(same acid riff anyway) name escapes me at the mo but hope this helps

I think you're right - but which one? Thanks for the info!

I remember 01 - lemme see your hands.mp3 or a remix of it being mixed into Hyperspace - Mantra To The Buddha (TeC) on an old cassette I used to have, but cannot remember what it is called! Someone on here is bound to know them mate... Time and patience.... LOL!!!

Computer Games don`t affect kids.If Pacman affected us as kids, we`d all be running around a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetetive music.

Hi m8
    04Tribal is this - Jark Prongo - Complete Control on Fresh Fruits Records Catalog#: Fruit 008

http://www.discogs.com/release/26791

Toon!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZENZEN
    I remember 01 - lemme see your hands.mp3 or a remix of it being mixed into Hyperspace - Mantra To The Buddha (TeC) on an old cassette I used to have, but cannot remember what it is called! Someone on here is bound to know them mate... Time and patience.... LOL!!!

Never heard it anyhwere else me'self - not even out. If you remember the tape I'd be interested to know.

Nice one

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by AB45
    Hi m8
    04Tribal is this - Jark Prongo - Complete Control on Fresh Fruits Records Catalog#: Fruit 008

http://www.discogs.com/release/26791

Toon!!
    BULLSEYE!

Thanks mate. Tune now safely procured from eBay.

WOW!!!!!

judging from these snippets, this must have been one helluva night. i can only imagine being pilled up and hearing this stuff. great tracks....

sorry, the only one i knew was the jark prongo track....but i'm terrible at this ID'ing thing.

Managed to find one out myself and now I can give this one a bump. 'Acidy' is in fact:

Moby - 'All That I Need is to be Loved' (Moby Dub) from '93.

If anyone can get anymore I'll be well happy.

Cheers

HairBear

Thread Information