Thread: This One's Easy Peasy - I'm Just Thick !!!

Default This One's Easy Peasy - I'm Just Thick !!!

I asked someone at (or after) last months GT and I've forgotten the answer. I can't remember who it was told me, which is a bugger cause GT's full to brim with tune spotters So far I've narrowed it down to a possible 27 peeps hehehehe Quicker to ask again than PM everyone who it might have been

Easy one:

Clivilles & Cole "Deeper Love" - the one I want is the big fukker they played in the Chillout at Bowlers not long after it moved there from Farnworth.

Keeps stopping and starting, then there's an almighty scratch type sound (like when you're pissed and keep knocking the needle for six) and the tune kicks in proper.

Any takers ???

Years ago someone told me this was the "C&C Mix" (which puzzled me cause C&C did the bloody thing). It's like having "DJ Pierre - Movin' Now (DJ Pierre Mix)" init ??? What I can remember is Jamie used to mix it with Hyper Go Go "High", and it was pretty distinctive cause he only ever played the last bit of Hyper Go Go (never played it from the start).

If someone can give me cat# on this one I'd be most grateful. At a guess this one's had a million different releases and I don't wanna end up with the 'har har va you've just wasted yer cash remix'

Cheers

That'll be the deeper feeling mix , it's on the released 12 and promo with the U2 pride in the name of love on the B side .

It's on Columbia Records - cat# 657849 6.

Thanks gents

I reckon this one's long overdue a place in me box

VA - before you go spending any wedge - I've got an inkling that I've 2 copies of this - I'll have a look tonight.

VA - No double I'm afraid. The double I thought I had was on the Clivelles and Cole album Greatest Remixes vol. 1, but on listening it doesn't have the scratchy bit (more or less identical apart from this). I remembered it said on the 12 inch - "new mixes taken from the album Greatest Remixes" hence the confusion - but it turns out they were just lying.

Thread Information