Thread: Couple Of Tricky One's

Default Couple Of Tricky One's

COUPLE OF ID'S AGAIN PLZ THESE ARE GONNA BE A BIT HARD TO NAME AS THERE ISNT MANY LYRICS ..................FIRST ONE HAS SIREN'S AT THE BEGINING WOOP WOOP......WOOP WOOP THEN A GUYS SAYS BRING FOURTH THE REVOLUTION WOOP WOOP .....................THE SECOND IS VERY HARD TO DESCRIBE START OFF WITH A STEADY BASELINE THEN BUILDS UP THE AGAIN A GUY SAYS 1 - 2 THEN A PIANO'S KICKS IN...............SORRY CANT SAY ANY MORE ON THAT 1

2nd one is deffo C Concept - "Why Naked?" - its a Frank De Wulf thingy on the b-side of a tune called "Why Did You Do it?", which is also very good...

Mart

Quote Originally Posted by mart
    2nd one is deffo C Concept - "Why Naked?" - its a Frank De Wulf thingy on the b-side of a tune called "Why Did You Do it?", which is also very good...

Mart
    N1 FELLA I'LL CHASE IT UP

I think the 1st one is.. 'DJ Casanova - Revolution' (Does the song contain a bit of a rap?)

Quote Originally Posted by Biskit
    I think the 1st one is.. 'DJ Casanova - Revolution' (Does the song contain a bit of a rap?)
    yeah it has rap init but ive done a search and nowt is comin up

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY HARRY
    yeah it has rap init but ive done a search and nowt is comin up
    lol - It was Stu Allen who gave me the i.d for 'DJ Casanova - Revolution' back in '91, n I still havent found it, its probs gonna be a B-side track. There's a DJ Casanova on 'US Cutting Records.

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY HARRY
    COUPLE OF ID'S AGAIN PLZ THESE ARE GONNA BE A BIT HARD TO NAME AS THERE ISNT MANY LYRICS ..................FIRST ONE HAS SIREN'S AT THE BEGINING WOOP WOOP......WOOP WOOP THEN A GUYS SAYS BRING FOURTH THE REVOLUTION WOOP WOOP .....................THE SECOND IS VERY HARD TO DESCRIBE START OFF WITH A STEADY BASELINE THEN BUILDS UP THE AGAIN A GUY SAYS 1 - 2 THEN A PIANO'S KICKS IN...............SORRY CANT SAY ANY MORE ON THAT 1
    2nd one could be
    Mr Luthero - Rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnykip
    2nd one could be
    Mr Luthero - Rotation.
    2nd track has been i.d'ed Jonny, it's 'C Concept'

Quote Originally Posted by Biskit
    2nd track has been i.d'ed Jonny, it's 'C Concept'
    whoops, speed readin.

cheers thanks for the id's found c concept cant find the dj casanova anywhere

Thread Information