Thread: MCP Over Me/Love cant turn around

Default MCP Over Me/Love cant turn around

Hi

Does anyone know if the vocals on MCP are original, or were they sampled from else where. The way they repeat Im sure theyre sampled, but I cant find out where its from. If any one has the accapella Id be eternally gratefull.

Also if anyone has an accapella of Love Cant Turn Around by Farley Jackmaster Funk then id be equally thankfull!

Thanks very much everyone. I feel bad that I can never ID anyones requests cos someone else always gets it before me

Quote Originally Posted by nathjay
    Hi

Does anyone know if the vocals on MCP are original, or were they sampled from else where. The way they repeat Im sure theyre sampled, but I cant find out where its from. If any one has the accapella Id be eternally gratefull.

Also if anyone has an accapella of Love Cant Turn Around by Farley Jackmaster Funk then id be equally thankfull!

Thanks very much everyone. I feel bad that I can never ID anyones requests cos someone else always gets it before me
    Tramaine - 'Fall Down'....

http://www.discogs.com/release/162446

Mart

Quote Originally Posted by nathjay
    Hi

THIS ACAPELLA FEATURES ON A FEW TUNES,

BEBE SHEEN "I NEED TO TALK TO YOU" (FALL DOWN ON ME)

WAS THE FIRST ITALIAN PIANO TUNE TO SAMPLE IT i THINK
    (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<))) (“\(*-*)/”) (((>_<)))

Cheers Mart, ive been trying to find this out for ages...searched google, ive asked on here and other sites before.

dodgydj: i know it from Orchestra JB - Free Spirit and Rhythm Eternity - Aftermath.

NP fella.

Mart

Thread Information