Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liver Bird Productions Presents - Sasha June 1994

Default Re

m i thought i had this on a p4 promo to ,have a look on your dreambeat copy mate ,whats the name of the mix on there? is it the double pack or the 12"?

Anyone add anything to this tracklist..................?

Quote Originally Posted by king coe
    m i thought i had this on a p4 promo to ,have a look on your dreambeat copy mate ,whats the name of the mix on there? is it the double pack or the 12"?

i know that there is a Planet 4 copy of janice robinson with joe t. vanelli mixes, but it isn't the same as the italian dreambeat copy.
    DB 006/94is catalog number....single 12"

unfortunately nobody has put it up on discogs...the name of that mis is 'Totally Remix'

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by lippiatte
    i know that there is a Planet 4 copy of janice robinson with joe t. vanelli mixes, but it isn't the same as the italian dreambeat copy.
    DB 006/94is catalog number....single 12"

unfortunately nobody has put it up on discogs...the name of that mis is 'Totally Remix'

hold up there mate you said totally mix on this post and tribal mix on the other????

Default Any help with the remaining?

Again - anyone spot the remaining tunes on this excellent Sasha mix??

Gotta bump this one again too? Any help appreciated - the clips are all there!

Default Janice Robinson - Children Mix

Bizarre, nearly 1 year ago to the day since I last posted......

Anyhow bought the correct mix of Janice Robinson the other day!

It is: Janice Robinson - 'Children' (Joe T. Vanelli House Club Mix) (Planet 4)

What an awesome tune it is too. Beautiful, timeless, emotional house - absolutely amazing.

Found out that the Left Hand Down track was released on Subwoofer records after an initial run on white label, and also got a copy of Warp Factor 1 - Care 4 Me (Is indeed the tune in question - early Lucien Foort effort - superb).......

Anyhow, been thinking about that 'Feel It' tune. Somebody must be able to identify it - it's a belter. Very distinctive for 1994 - still sounds pretty fresh.

Not giving up on this one. Anyone out there fancy a crack at the rest of these? Only a few left to identify!!
    (Awesome mix BTW for anyone who hasn't heard it - can be found on Soulseek)

Cheers, and thanks to anyone who takes the time to listen to them.
    Last edited by psychosamba; 13th November 2005 at 03:56 AM.

Thread Information