Thread: Happy Mondays

Default Happy Mondays

http://www.discogs.com/release/50568

Mondays - Hallelujah Remix

Dug this out tonight after seeing that Madchester prog BJ has uploaded to his BBS and I'm just wondering if someone can clear up the detail on it. I've got the white label of this so I've got nothing to go on other than what Discogs says, and discogs says that weatherall and oakenfold remixed side A and farley and oakenfold did the other. Doesn't seem right to me, is the info wrong and oakenfold produced both tracks with farley and weatherall remixing a track each?
    TIA
    Wildpitch

Just dug this out, the detail is:

Side A: Hallelujah - Club Mix (Oakenfold & Weatherall) Engineered by Steve Osborne

Side B: Rave On - Club Mix (Oakenfold & Farley) Engineered by Steve Osborne

Cat No #FAC242R

Looks like joint efforts, never noticed that before

The Mix of Rave On is sooooo underrated its untrue

Did I mention that I used to have nearly everything they did signed and I sold it for peanuts - WANKER

Did I mention that I used to have nearly everything they did signed and I sold it for peanuts - WANKER [/QUOTE]

You did what

Quote Originally Posted by Konspiracy
    Looks like joint efforts, never noticed that before
    Strange that, allthough they were a bit of a gang I didn't think that lot did much together.

Thanks for the info anyway Neil, both sides are great tunes, my Mondays favourites for sure.

It's a real pisser that peanuts thing, I'm glad I've never logged all the tunes I've had as I've given too many away and really wouldn't want reminding of what I once had. I think my worst give away was probably an original Fred Wesley album, the one with Blow Your Head on it. I saw one for sale for £50 a while back, what a muppet. I already said about the bearded wonder Richie Havens spare I had earlier too. Still, they did both go to good homes, so its not all bad.
    Wildpitch

Thread Information