Thread: Two Id's Please

Default Two Id's Please

Can someone please id these two tunes should be easy i hope.

1) Voacal over bizarre inc- the climax saying
    hold me baby drive me.....

2) A piano tune. Bit repetetive saying do it to me one more time ayyyya. Its played out a lot.

Thank You

1st one is bizare inc - playing with knives (love 91 mix)
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Default hhhmm

I think you knew that didn't you? If you did I think you may be after the original sample that is cathy dennis:- touch me (all night long) also I think the secondmight be nu luv feat disco bros:- do it

love 91 mix is pretty much the same as teh climax mix nath except for the cathy dennis sample so maybe he didnt know:P
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Thanks Nathan and doolz both right as ever. Thanks for letting us download the 91 love mix off you doolz couldn't find it anywhere.

i think the do it tune your'e after is "do it" by disco brothers feat nu love. Its on the back of "is this a dream". Mine is on gem records, gem 001. Its pretty rare on orig, but you might get it on a bootie. Someone else might know. Hope that helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Sprewell
    Can someone please id these two tunes should be easy i hope.

1) Voacal over bizarre inc- the climax saying
    hold me baby drive me.....

2) A piano tune. Bit repetetive saying do it to me one more time ayyyya. Its played out a lot.

Thank You
    Sean i have Do it mate on my ftp. I aint been running it recently but can through that over to ya tonight after 7 ish if ya want.

Tis a tune

Andy

Thread Information