Thread: Some ol' soundfile ID's

5 sounds like Tango-Fallout. soz cant be sure though- can anyone confirm. Always on stu allan wasnt it?....

3 sounds like Bassheads - start of a brand new life (or whatever its called). Ill check tommorrow.FOGRET that. Its *not*. Its really annoying 'cos I know this tune from somehere....The wobbly acid bit reminded me of the bassheads track. Theres a few stabs of piano in the track u want isnt there??!. Arrgh.

1 is by altern8. again the name is not coming. but its defo altern8(remix version I think).

Default nipper 2.....

is smart sytems - tingler
    jus listenin to the rest ,i'll keep ya posted if i know owt

dave 2 is THK - France

yay!!! fuckin got 1

got every version ( I think) if u wanna rip?

jonny.....on that stella stuff again

and I know #3 as well...some sasha style thingy...I'll have a look tomorrow when my head is straight

I'm after #3 as well, tune that

>>and I know #3 as well...some sasha style thingy...I'll have a look tomorrow when my head is straight

Only one I know is no 6 mate. As Jonny says it's THK "France".

The vocal you're on about it is from a different tune altogether (called "Never Give Up" by Ce Ce Rogers). Vertigo used to put the acapella over the top of THK quite regular, so a lot of peeps think it's one tune.

Sorry I can't help on the rest mate.

THK - France is on the Warp Records site after diggin about - heres the sample of Saturn Mix . that's a right tune aswell and deserves hard earned cash but it's not the same one as Graham2 is it ???. diff mix ?. which mix is the one thats on my sample.

Cheerz for all the ID's , I've just bought the Altern8 and Smart Systems tracks so that's me nipper mix sorted

this board will cost me a f'kin fortune.

Originally posted by thundercat
    but it's not the same one as Graham2 is it ???. diff mix ?. which mix is the one thats on my sample.
    You're after the sweet extasy mix...found on Warp....# WAP 26

Also got the Mars and Saturn mixes on it as well

Jonny

Default number four

sounds like a remix of heroes by Billy preston not on the original 12" of heroes so I'm guessing remix

yeah, that number 3 is a reet cracker. I could do without all the other ones but that one I must have!.

Looks like that billy preston one is a def too..found a 91 release of Heroes with an acapella dub so god knows who used that on their tune. there's a club mix, Inspector CLOUSEAU mix too, anyone got either for a sample ??

Ordered THK .

Cheers all.

Thread Information