Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: couple of zone id's

bt Guest

Default couple of zone id's

hi guys- dug a zone tape out from under me bed - wonder if any1 knows these ?

(mc aj/irie/dj chris baker)

1. "never get ee never get ee never get enough of your love, of your love of your love, never get enough of your lovvvvveee" - "so here we are again on the verge of love, lets make it good this time, cause i need you- dont leave me here me alone like you did before, i dont think i can stand it no more"- sort of a cello kind of vibe (mc aj/irie/dj chris baker)

2. "on, on, do it one more time, on, do it, now do it one more time, on, on, do it one more time, on, do it, now do it one more time" - "now you do it to me one more time, you do it right, touch me baby" - "you do it to me one more time you do it righhhhhhhhht"

3. "hey you we could make it allright, hell we could make it alright" - "yes no we could make it to-gether" "you'll be working out - make it allright...we could make it right now" <--too fast for me to understand this 1

cheer guys (and girls)

number 2 / SEX T - DO IT ONE MORE TIME
    NEXT GOODTIMES - SATURDAY 15TH JAN 2005 ( FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYONE !!!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "being grimm is like sitting in a rocking chair.... it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere so whats the point"

Default Re: couple of zone id's

Originally posted by bigtimothy
    hi guys- dug a zone tape out from under me bed - wonder if any1 knows these ?

(mc aj/irie/dj chris baker)

1. "never get ee never get ee never get enough of your love, of your love of your love, never get enough of your lovvvvveee" - "so here we are again on the verge of love, lets make it good this time, cause i need you- dont leave me here me alone like you did before, i dont think i can stand it no more"- sort of a cello kind of vibe (mc aj/irie/dj chris baker)

2. "on, on, do it one more time, on, do it, now do it one more time, on, on, do it one more time, on, do it, now do it one more time" - "now you do it to me one more time, you do it right, touch me baby" - "you do it to me one more time you do it righhhhhhhhht"

3. "hey you we could make it allright, hell we could make it alright" - "yes no we could make it to-gether" "you'll be working out - make it allright...we could make it right now" <--too fast for me to understand this 1

cheer guys (and girls)

ABSOLUTE CORKER CHOONS, HAIRS STOOD UP ON BACK OF ME NECK JUST READING THE WORDS MATE!!
    CANT ID THEM BUT I RECKON ONE OR TWO ON HERE WILL KNOW THEM!

number 1 - FARGETTA / YOUR LOVE
    "being grimm is like sitting in a rocking chair.... it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere so whats the point"

bt Guest

thanks for the id's ben- got another one you might know-

"come on and take me away .. the ultimate feeling, you're taking me to the top" - "you're taking me to the toopppppppp" - "you got to move your body, move it to the rhythm- let the music free your soooouuul" - "ooohhh you got to move your body.......ooohhh you got to move it to the rhythm- i'm in euphoria" - mint piano...

excellent !

erm at a guess off top of me head

THE TIME FREQUENCY - EUPHORIA

now i could be wrong on the artist name but im quite sure im rite on the name of it !!

bt Guest

nice 1! - this tape just gets better and better -

"you take me awaaaaay aaaaay ayey ayyy"

it nots the obvious ones (truefaith/mixfactory/awesome3)

mint piano in it!

cheers
    bigt

Lol @ Ben - go on my son !!!!!!!!!

You really are on form today mate

lol! aye never really tried to id much before (prolly due th the fact im always stoned as fek !! so me memory aint rite good !! ) but i aint had nowt for over a week now ! so i got a clear head !!!
    5 or 6 ids in one day !! not bad goin eh !!!!lol!!

bt Guest

nice one ben mate- don't think time frequency was the one i'm looking for, time frequency sounds like a mash up of the prodigy, utah saints and dream frequency samples (still mint tho)

cheers peeps
    bigt

QFX did a tune around 93/94 with a big "Take me away" female vocal.

Can't remember if that was the title of the tune

The tune was similar to Suburban Delay "Energy rush" - sort of high pitched synths.

bt Guest

i found it -

time frequency - the ultimate high

told ya it was time frequency !!!! lol!! (er not that i even knew 4 sure!! )

Default 3rd tune

hello matey
    the 3rd tune you're after is none other than the italian classic:
    aladino - make it right now (italian style)
    1993 tune.
    cheerio!
    mikey

bt Guest

omg mikey, have a smoke on me for getting my most wanted id! nice 1! :smokin:

Thread Information