Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: piano rave tune/shelleys video questions

Default piano rave tune/shelleys video questions

hi

taped this off the radio in greece, lost the tape but remembered it well enough to remake a mini version.

Its missing the vocal which sounded like a sped up pet shop boys vocal (but it isnt) singing:

I wanna get ..higher...
    I wanna get ..higher higher

(sounds a bit like baby d let me be your fantasy - but its deffo not)

PS on another subject does anyone have any Shelleys videos? Met some peeps at a kinetic who said they recognised me from the vid on stage, so ive lways wanted to see it!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Does sound like Baby D, but it aint, cant help you there Nath

BTW welcome to the board m8

nath

check this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3385525216

this was the releaed shelleys vid looks like this bloke is knockin of copies

that tune rings a bell

al

AAaaagh some f***er out bid me 50 seconds before the end of the auction!

Im so gutted, i've been after this video for years.

If the person who bought it is reading this, your a ...

actually, if you're reading this, i'll give you a fiver for a copy... that way we can say we went halves on it... what dyou reckon?

thanks

nathan

**4 typos corrected**

Quote Originally Posted by nathjay
    AAaaagh som e f***er out bid me 50 seconds before the ned of the auction!

Im so gutted, ive been after this video for years.

If the person who bought it is reading this, your a ...

actually, if you're reading this, i'll give you a fiver for a copy... that way we can we we went halves on it... what dyou reckon?

thanks

nathan

nath got a feeling hes gonna be knockin a few of these out cause that defo aint the original cover m8 - think thats it copied

al

Quote Originally Posted by OldskoolDazed (al)
    nath got a feeling hes gonna be knockin a few of these out cause that defo aint the original cover m8 - think thats it copied

al
    It better not be a copy - he said 'original' in his text...

By the way NathanJay that 'f**ker', as you so politely state, was me.

I found that listing independently of this thread so I'm sorry I didn't realise it was you or that Al had pointed it out- had I seen it was on this thread then I would have left it alone, sorry.

Mart

Mart you won it fair & square - I had no 'bagsie' on it! - however you can understand how gutted I was after searching for this video for 11+ years and to lose it with 50 seconds to go!

I tried to send you a message on ebay to see if you wanted to sell a copy (if you have the means to copy it)... (I still have my Central News report on vhs when they had a 1 minute feature of walking past the bouncers, paying the lady and going through into the crowd - classic!)

Mart you won it fair & square - I had no 'bagsie' on it! - however you can understand how gutted I was after searching for this video for 11+ years and to lose it with 50 seconds to go!
    Deffo can understand - which is why I apologise. I know EXACTLY how it feels to be out bid in the dying seconds for sommat you've waited for ages for its happened to me loads, so if I knew it was a genuine bidder off here I would have left it, no questions - so again, sorry.

I wanted it to play at our club night (hazydayz) as we have a projector next to the stage that has been showing old skool rave stuff (cheers again Chris B & Bin-Bag... ) and I thought a Shelly's vid would be cracking. If I can get it copied, and the seller doesn't have any more, then we'll sort something out, no worries.

Mart

Mart - I just emailed the seller to see if he had any other copies (coz I'm gagging to get me hands on one) - he replied saying it was the only one as it was an original...

So.... if you get round to ripping to VCD/DVD/MPEG give us a shout coz I would be WELL up for a copy

lol Me too

Swap yer for a copy of that DVD Warehouse thing that our kid has been sorting out for the last 3 months Apparantly theyre done now just gotta go and pick em up

I'll bring em along to the next hazydays thing

this is the original video

Attached Images Attached Images

if i ever get hold of this, i will convert it to mpg and share it... its just too dammed rare - shelleys memorabillia just seems too scarce.

If only that gardner bloke who ran it would have set up membership... i wonder how that would have affected the music scene.

Oh well....

mart, did you get the video? how was it?

Few points to make here.

1. I'm also mad for a copy and will pay handsomely if anyone can direct me to a copy. Which if I acquire I would be happy to convert to DVD and share freely.
    2. I notice on the original cover it says Part 1 so is there a Part 2, 3, 4....??
    3. To Konspiracy what is this DVD Warehouse thing u mentioned ?
    4. At times I am truely gutted to no longer be in Manchester where I had good contacts and easy access to this kinda thing. You have no idea how hard it is to get DVD's, Vinyl, CD's etc over here not to mention most sellers on EBay won't even ship to here even if I happily offer to pay for full insured shipping.

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

mart, did you get the video? how was it?
    Not yet fella - bit slow delivery.

Will let u know as soon as it gets here.

Mart

Thread Information