Thread: "I'm going to count to three"

Default "I'm going to count to three"

Hi,

Sorry if this isn't really the right place for this particular genre, it's what I'd describe as "hard british techno", the sort that would get played in HelterSkelter's Technodrome, or Tomorrows World and places like that, possibly around '94-ish.

It features a sample (I THINK of Gene Hackman in Crimson Tide) saying "I'm going to count to three, then I'm going to blow your head off. One... Two..." [tune goes mental].

I really want to know what this tune is.

But what I REALLY want (a-zigazig-ahhh) is playlists. Stuff that Producer and Scorpio, Jay Prescott, HMS, 3Dom and Dolphin - all those heads - were playing around that time. I've got all these tunes on hundreds of tapes, but I've NO idea what they were called or who they were by.

I've spent many fruitless hours searching the net, but all the resource sites I find, like this one (no criticism), concentrate on "proper" oldskool - breakbeat, acid house, piano tunes etc. The stuff I'm after seems a forgotten genre. Can anyone help me? Point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your time.

If that tune is more gabba, there's a track on RUFFNECK that have that sample too....PREDATOR - Mind Of Lunatic

Thread Information