Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Amnesia House' Spring '90 A

Noel,
    Track 38 = sun electric 'o'locco' on r&s records(think it was Karma sutra mix)

Also,Esp 'it's you' on dj international appears somewhere on the b-side if i remember correctly!(can't find tape at mo,but it's the deep track with those lyrics and wicked bass running through it(male vocal))

Regards,Paul

Quote Originally Posted by doolz
    isnt no1 equation - the answer
    Yep, and a top tune it is too.

Quote Originally Posted by marchwiel
    Yep, and a top tune it is too.
    Which mix is it?? Its not on the Frankie Bones 12 ive got, then again, Ive only got the UK Strictly Underground release, and its possibly the thickest slab of wax I own

Quote Originally Posted by Konspiracy
    Which mix is it?? Its not on the Frankie Bones 12 ive got, then again, Ive only got the UK Strictly Underground release, and its possibly the thickest slab of wax I own
    Not sure Neil. I've got the Nu Goove and Strictly Underground releases and it's so long since I have heard either of them that I can't remember. If no one sorts it out beforehand I'll check next time I'm in Wrexham.

Quote Originally Posted by womble
    Noel,
    Track 38 = sun electric 'o'locco' on r&s records(think it was Karma sutra mix)

Also,Esp 'it's you' on dj international appears somewhere on the b-side if i remember correctly!(can't find tape at mo,but it's the deep track with those lyrics and wicked bass running through it(male vocal))

Regards,Paul
    Alright Paul,

Thought I'd have another go at this cracking set. Thanx 4 the id ...saves me putting the clip up. I know ESP, just had a skim thru & don't think it's on here....

Froz, is Lisa Lee the Tommy Musto & Frankie Bones British Telecom Mix Mix

I take it track15 is not part of New York Housin Auhthority 'Apt 1B' as i thought it might be....

Should've got Equation 'The Answer' ...had it id'd 4 a Hac set a month or so ago....

Thanx to everyone for the id's...

Quote Originally Posted by Noel
    Froz, is Lisa Lee the Tommy Musto & Frankie Bones British Telecom Mix Mix

I take it track15 is not part of New York Housin Auhthority 'Apt 1B' as i thought it might be....
    I didn't check Lisa Lee, I'm 99.99% sure it is that Bones mix as I think there's only one Bones mix on the 12".

Track 15 isn't NYHA.
    Wildpitch

Quote Originally Posted by wildpitch
    I didn't check Lisa Lee, I'm 99.99% sure it is that Bones mix as I think there's only one Bones mix on the 12".

Track 15 isn't NYHA.
    Cool m8, cheers.

Thread Information