Thread: Let your body beat, c'mon (ID needed)

Default Let your body beat, c'mon (ID needed)

Can anyone ID this please? It's from around '92 i think...

It's a pretty lively tune, with a stabbing synth riff (no piano in it)...

There's a sample of a guy saying "Let your body beat c'mon", and another saying "Do that thing!"
    There's also a woman singing here & there, although I can't really tell what she sings... but she rounds off her bit with "Hey... Hey... Hey... ooooohhhhhhhhhh" (going very high)... followed by "let your body beat c'mon" etc.

Sorry if that's all a bit confusing.

Cheers

I think its by Bizzare Inc. The name illudes me at the minute. i think its on the bside to another well known track. May be called Raise Me, Ill check tomorrow if ya like.

Have you ever heard that ratpack tune 'Now I originate, rat pack dont immitate'? it sounds a bit like that dunnit? lol. Di di di-di-di Do do da do doo. lol.

Somebody will know, Ill sticka clip tomorraz if ya stuck.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

I'm not sure if I've heard that tune you mentioned, but I know what you mean by the "Di di di-di-di Do do da do doo". That's the one mate! (whatever it's called).

Cheers Sirius

dont rush out and buy it just yet m8! lol. Im pretty confident, but I'll try and stick a sample up tomorrow.

See ya

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

lol... I just meant you were on the right tracks with the "Di di di-di-di Do do da do doo" bit. Like you say, I'll wait before I know the name before looking for it (mp3 probably).

Soz about the mix up mate... think I've been smokin' too much tonight!!

As Sirius says it's deffo Bizarre Inc - Raise Me and I'd put money on the Eon's Ascension Mix being the one you're after, cause that was far and away the best mix and fits the description perfectly. It was the b-side of the remix release of Such A Feeling (remixed by Love Decade), which in itself is also a top tune. I've got a sneaking suspiscion I've got 2 copies of this on vinyl if you're after that.

Found it - I have got 2 copies an all. Here's a sample:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hhhmmm... thanks for the info Jonno. It's actually the mp3 I'll be after, I'll have a mooch about (soulseek etc) and see if I can find something based on the stuff you mentioned.

whoops... I posted the above reply as you posted the link...

Anyway, that's the very one mate, well done! Top tune don't you think? The girl's voice in it is sweet!!

So just to be sure, is it: Bizarre Inc - Raise Me (Eon's Ascension Mix)?

Thanks very much for the help chaps.

You beauty, i have been wanting to know what this was called for a bit Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've got that mp3 am i'm on soulseek "stopmeandslapme" if you want it...

I'm sorted now mate, but thanks for the offer.

Thread Information