Thread: do it properly

Default do it properly

there's a tune that used to get played in the state in 1988.....which was exactly like 2 puerto ricans a black man and a dominican - do it properly(even had the jump jump bit in it)..........
    but before the chorus bit........the words went:
    some people do it quickly
    some people take their ti i ime
    don't you ever(cant remember what come next so i'll la la it)
    la la la la la
    to be just number one...............(then the chorus would come in.)........
    there's so many ways to do it
    there's so many ways to see
    but the only way to do it
    is to do it properly
    .......................................is this a remix of the original song or did someone else do it(properly...lol).............cheershones:

its
    2 puerto ricans, a blackman,and a dominican - do it properly
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

lol damn jus read the post properly

ahhh fuk knows back when ive woken upo properly lol
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Default which mix?

ive got this on vinyl......but there is no mix that has the lyrics that i stated above.....only the chorus bit.......which mix is it that starts off........ some people...do it quickly......etc

Default do it properly

i spoke to andy carrol on saturday.......well i attempted to sing it down his lughole lol he used to play it in the state.....and he is not 100% but said it is either c & c or 2 in a room.........any more info would be great........cheers

I Thought the one by Adonis was the original and the 2 Puerto Ricans Version was the one with said singing on it???

Coincidence, I was flicking through some stuff today and found a copy of Brat Pack - Do It Properly Pt II. No idea if thats the one as I didn't listen to it, but I can do you a bit of a rip later or tomorrow. I would guess that would have to be the one, it's all C&C init?

http://www.discogs.com/release/85624
    Wildpitch

Default thanks

i can't find the tape which it is on so can't do a rip at the moment.......thanks a lot for the info though

Thread Information