Thread: oldskool euro rave 91 ID

Default oldskool euro rave 91 ID

Sorry Peeps don't have a sample to up, but I will try and explain how it goes..Cough..

It starts with a sample of the old "yeah" being scratched back and fourth with a 128 ish bpm 4/4 euro marching beat after that it sounds like a male vocal saying "f**king" in the background. Next a male voice starts saying "Let me clear my throat" and "Let all, let all let all the fly skinnys...Let all, Let all, Let all the fly skinnys" "Feel the beat (YEAH!)" with a softer vocals in the back ground (move that body-move that body-work that body).

Don't know if this is a rare un, but someone told me it was greyhouse - let all the fly skinnys but thats not the tune.
    (after me being so confident and spending 25 nicker on it!)

Any help on this one please?

Laters,

Andy

My parents house, till the property market collapses

From memory its a Euro Houser from 1994 called 2wo Shell - Feel The Beat - an italian track sampling the Beastie boys.

Default i dunno mate

94 is a wee bit too late, this was deffo out around 91 as it was on a mix tape with plexus cactus rhythm and interactive who is elvis etc.

Maybe the 94 was a remix??

turp, can't help you with that one but it rang a bell with this old id of mine

sample

it's a long shot but i don't suppose that's the greyhouse tune you've got there is it?

Default hmm

Too be quite honest Grad it got played once and never paid any attention to it as soon as I realised it wasn't the version im after. Its chucked in with my collection somewhere and will need to dig it out. Soon as I come across it I will let you know!

Thread Information