Thread: 2 unknown classics

Default 2 unknown classics

another tune which has been ripped of a gallery tape again from 91 -92 can anyone help me out plz? thats on locker number1

The second tune i don't have a sample of but i know it was a big tune its not got many vocals in but it has banging piano in and the vocals go music music for the music music for the music for the people and then piano comes in and its fu**ing wicked then goes nah nah nah oh if you know what i mean! it also samples a bit of an old abba tune that goes take a chance take a chance and then a ravey sample comes in ... any ideas and does anyone happen to have it?? Rich!

YOLK - BishBosh. track B2. (dont need to listen!) thats the second one you want iding by the way.........

Sirius.

do you happen to have that tune plz m8 or do you know anyone that might have it by the way have you listened to that tune on myplay coz every tune i have upped you are the first person to id em all !!

not bieng a smart arse but was'nt it aha it ripped off ????

take on me perhaps???

rich, i do have the afore mentioned track!. but unfortunately its a bit caned! . I would really like another one..........Erm, Ill have a go at this myplay upload malarky this week sometime and up that other tune aswell if I can rip my vinyls etc (if u havent got it already Urban hype). The 'a' side is the worst condition i think on that bish bosh tune - ill dig it out anyway and see what its like. I remember the grooves had got worn down (scuffed shiney like).
    I have not really gotten into this Myplay thing yet though......

Im afraid I dont know the other tunes bud.

Alien8 you smart arse . That track is on the same record, but its not the one wanting ID. The piano one samples ABBA's Take A Chance vocals on the b side version ("take a chance chance, take a chance chance, take a chance")......well remembered though.

See ya,

Sirius.

Ok m8 thanks a lot it would be nice to have the full versions

Sorry rich, the Yolk is far worse than I remembered and makes terrible scraping hissy noises like its playing sandpaper. The A side is the betterside infact, although its not exactly the same mix(very nearly though).
    Do you still want it n e ways? I dont want to go to all the trouble if somebody else can give you a better copy...........but Ill do it if youre stuck.

Sirius.

oh yeah, Alien*8*, youre right - Its track B1 thats ABBA and B2 thats AHA...............

IVE GOT EVERYTHIN YOLK HAS DONE ON MP3 192

AL

Thread Information