Thread: Find a groove and just kick it

Default Find a groove and just kick it

Can anyone one tell me the original vocal tune/acappella that this was stolen from in the tunes, Cotton Club - Hear the drummer and Elixar Vitae - Gotta release.

The vocal goes a lil sumfink like thiiiissss...

'Find a groove and just kick it, and lets stop wastin time, hear the drummer get wicked, and let me lose my mind'

Gotta get this one in my collection, thanks for any pointers at all you lovely meisters!

hones:

how rare a piece of vinyl is elixiar vitae ste - proper classic tunage - love the piano - not many peeps no this

alan

i am back - hehehhehe

aint the accapella - all i want is the beats yeah all i want is the beats yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh - m8 has this defo

yeah top tune init ma man. The piano in that tune is sampled from a Secchi tune, cant remember the name but a real oldie.

Anyway no it aint Bass Power but you could have something there tho Al cos the vocalist of this one in those tunes sounds uncannily like the vocalist from Rase, hmmm could be a clue, could be a clue!!!!

yeah no what ya sayin ste - i defo know its an accapella my m8 from cordial used to mix over axe corner yrs ago - back in da day
    grrrr i canne think i always mix bass power n that up lol

al

Default hear the drummer

These words where used by chad jackson in 89/90 and not sure but was in not originaly of 45 king - the 900 number from about 88 ?, I know the drum an sax soundin part was nicked by chad jackson of 45 king not sure about the words for def though !

ta

matt
    matty g

Thread Information