Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tune I.D.

Default tune I.D.

Can someone help i.d. this song please i only know the lyrics
    they go like this

Can you feel the passion running through my veins,
    Its driving me insane,running through my veins .

hope u can help

Any more info to go on fella ? Style/piano/breaks/beats/year etc ?

Dont know why but yr description reminds me of PKA - Powergen - even though the words are a lil different.... if u aint got get already - get it - choooon

PS Welcome to the board OSA - where the tunes, knowledge & banter are second to none.

Sounds like Amen 'Passion' to me..........originally about 1995, but I think its out again (right now) with additional new mixes.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

yeah now u said Amen its all coming back thats the one cheers, thanks a lot for your help guys and i`ll see if i can get that other tune u recommended

Thanks again and i think i`ll follow this message board more often it seems very good

Yep its 'Amen - Passion (Decon Records)'

it's probs the Wand mix ur after!!

hello people, im askin for help here, trouble is ive got a fair few to say the least! fingers crossesd though, that w get all of them between us... first few to follow soon
    p.s thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help

ok, here goes..
    some of these i dont know the title or artist s im attempting to describe how it goes but cant promise im getting the lyrics right so bear with me!

1) its called 'only you' but dunno who by, it goes 'kick off your shoes lets blow our minds together' and 'i wanna get back where i started , ive popped a pill an i'm boom-boom hearted'

2) goes 'everybody in the house,rock the party!"

3) goes 'if u didnt come to dance then what the f**k'd you come here for?!'

4) goes 'the warehouse party in its heyday, we used to party til the break of dawn' (or somethin similar anyway!)

5) goes 'o my god, look at that guy with the green hair, lets go, let get outta here!'

6) on many a daz willot tape (bless 'im) - 'is this a dream, is this a dream '

7)'we're about to take LSD'

8) 'feel it everywhere, so real, so real. come on can u feel it too?'

9) who is that 'its alright ' track by? (its gonna be alright, and the music plays forever, on and on..')

10) not sure of some of the words in this line... 'just beacuse i got to ? your love, ? the world, want your love'

11) missing word again, no matter how many times i listen i cant make out what theyre saying 'i know, u ? want me, but when u want me, it might be a different story'

12) i like the music, it makes me feel like jumping,out on the dance floor, movin to the beat'

13) 'cant stop the feelin, i just cant stop no, i luv the way u do the things u do to me'

14) that track with the whitney houston 'i wanna dance with somebody' sample in it.

cheers very much!

4) goes 'the warehouse party in its heyday, we used to party til the break of dawn' (or somethin similar anyway!)

wareband feat tad robinson - party children
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

9 is sterling void - its allright
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

10 is prolly
    asha - jj tribute

3 is prolly
    twin hype - for those that like to groove

8 = Love Decade - So Real

11 = Bowa - Different story.

12 - Could be owt as its pella'd up. Could be pamela fernandez - kickin in the beat

13 - again could be owt. Id guess at Love Revolution 'Give it to me baby'

2 = Possibly Tinman - 18 strings

14 = Most likely to be PCP Volume 2 'That whitney tune'

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

1 is Talizman - Only You
    4 could be the original release which is Warehouse by New Deep Society
    5 is Kraze - The Party
    6 is either Love Decade - Dream On or Disco Brothers
    if 7 goes "we are about to take you into the world of the LSD user" then it's Quartz - Meltdown
    8 is Love Decade - So Real
    11 is Bowa - Defferent Story
    12 is Pamela Fernadez - Kickin In The Beat
    13 is Love Revoultion - Give It To Me Baby

11 could also be
    altern8 - infiltrate202

the lsd one hmm i know this one its not quartz there is a tune with the sample cut up saying "we are about to take lsd"

Thread Information