Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outer Space, Outta Space, Outter Space, Outa Space (£100 reward!!!)

Default Outer Space (solved!)

I once heard a track between 89-92 called "Outer Space" (or similar spelling) before Prodigy released "Out of Space". Does anybody have a clue who the artist might be??

SOLVED!

could it be this
    neutral zone - outerr space

hers a sample
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Default Success!!!

I can't believe it!! Well done doolz! That is my long lost tune!!
    Please encode a full MP3 and email me, and I'll write you a cheque, and send it out on Monday/Tuesday.
    rarekfm@rarekungfumovies.com

Much appreciated!

Kin ell doolz the man !!

Soulseek Username: *Markz

got a 192kbps rip here il send u it
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

has been sent

Default delivery problems

doolz,

Maybe my inbox is not big enough to receive MP3's.
    Please send me a text email (I need your address details anyway), and I'll reply back with a web address to upload the MP3..
    rarekfm@rarekungfumovies.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

m8 i cant honestly take a hundred quid off u for an id
    i see ya email addy says rarekungfufilms hoping that means u got some good movies
    maybe u could send some films coz i love me kung fu

Default You're too kind!

doolz,

Not only have you relieved me of a 10-year-old agonising trauma, wanting to know this track and to listen to it once again, but you are probably the only person who has it because I can't even find out the year of release, so it must be proper rare.

If you really feel that way, I can offer you about 10 kung fu films. I will send you a complete list of our 2000 titles we have in stock.
    I hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

Well done doolz m8. Keeping us the undisputed heavyweight #1 IDers on the net! lol.

Not often you get a 100quid offered!. I couldnt have accepted it niether

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

ha this thread is magic
    ah gee brings a tear your eye really, once again doolz is win, and so is mantis you gotta love it

bet your feeling good mantis m8 weve all got tunes like these hones:

Hee hee! Nice1 Doolz fella. I'd have defo claimed the prize tho!

After asking at several other forums, this was really my last attempt at solving it, otherwise I would have to live with the nightmare for the rest of my life

With my other unknown track also being solved the previous day, this forum really lives up to it's name (best forum for Tune ID's), and doolz, whom I had previously heard DJ at Pirate Revival, is one of the major authorities on Old Skool music.

doolz (if you are listening), I thank you from the bottom of my heart for ID'ing this track! I appreciate all your hard work at encoding the sample and ripping the track at supreme quality, as 192 MP3. Without your help I would never have obtained such a rare track, even with the ID, plus there is no Label/Year of release info to be found at Google, so you KNOW it's rare!

All my pre-95 tracks are solved now - time to move on... hones: Thanks for all your support, and keep up the good work at this forum!

The Neutral zone - Outer Space - label Optimism
    OPT12011

is the exact tune you are looking for - i know i supplyed doolz the rip

big thanks to green for the rip

al

think if ya pm green he has the vinyl 4 sale

D

great work doolz and nice one mantis - glad to see ya finally got yer id nailed. glad that osa could b of service to ya - tell ya friends

Thread Information