Thread: please help me!

Default please help me!

ello peeps! put this up when i first register but no joy[surprizingly! ] piano tune from91-92 very italian sounding and the lyrikcs go something like this-"and everytime imagine my face i take u back[ maybea?] and treat me like dirt ime sik of u i want to be free old love news baby......hot temptation..........hot temptation ....u got me burning up...u got me burning up....old love news baby!" then the main riff comes in which sounds like a sax or clarranet but dont think it is and thers a piano line going at the same time it then goes back into more words bit remember how they go .its also the last tune andy d played before matt bell comes on[31-12-93 last night at jenks]someones gotta know it its akorker and one of me faves .......cheers all!!

This is
    B.F.I. - Why Not Jazz

wahaaay!! cheers fella u a star

would i be right in saying the why not jazz e.p-a peice of the action is the same as the other whynot jazz pressings?[if u know what i mean]

Hey mate. That would not be 'Hoooot temptation' but 'Looooove Sensation'

As this track is recycling the good old Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation vocals like Ride On Time and everybody else did.

Classic!!
    /solarex

Thread Information