Thread: Help please!

Default Help please!

Had this id'd as D-shake - Tekno Bam/Trance(??) a while back, just got mp3 of d-shake and cant see the resemblence myself.

unknown

second tune is a repost much wanted tune, any takers?

tune4

muchos gracias

Tekno Bam and Technotrance are 2 different tunes. Trance from 90 and Bam from 92, I think..

Anyway your sample sounds nowt like trance, but I havent got Bam so someone might be able to confirm it as that

Ade

Your second clip is

Supertronic Co - Ritnix-Plutonix

However there are some strings there that aren't on my version so there may be another track mixed in as well. Anyway if you catch me on soulseek or MSN I've got an mp3 of it. This was one of my long standing ID's for ages - it was a bugger to get ID'd...

Thats defo' Dshake - Tekno Bam (Seismik Overload) - Go Bang Records. There's 3 trax on the 12" Tekno Bam / Sonic Bogus & Boomin' Bumpin'.

Thats the thing about MP3's, there all labelled up wrong, well most of 'em!! Get yer MP3's from a vinyl collector, then you know there right Ade!!

result. thanks to all you lads

and thanks to doolz for originally id tekno bam i got me mp3's a bit mixed up lol

Originally posted by Aydo
    result. thanks to all you lads

and thanks to doolz for originally id tekno bam i got me mp3's a
    doolz????

yeh he id'd it (correctly as it turns out) forrus on me original thread ages ago, its ok i get confused sometimes chris sorry mate

hmm while your about, how many mixes of true faith/pin up girls got done coz i got version that has a piano line all the way through, but theres (?) a sparser sounding version i had on mixtape which is the one im after

There's...

True Faith feat' Pin Up girls - Take me Away (Network)
    Awesome 3 feat Pin Up Girls - Take me Away (AMPM) It was on the b-side to possessed remix
    True Faith feat' Pin Up girls - Take me Away (The Bootleg) which has a bit more piano towards the end than the Network press, some one will av to confirm!!
    Sweet Mercy - Take me Away

once again thanks chris

f*ked if i know which one but lol

Thread Information