Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asmo - Jam the Dance

u might b thinkin of the source - rock the house ben mate. the asmo 1 im pretty sure its the acca thats over the top

The Source - 'Rock' and Nicole - 'Rock The House' are exactly the same song by exactly the same people. Absolutely no idea why they changed names. They also changed the credits to who remixed the main track for some reason - on the original release it's remixed by Clivilles and Cole but on the double-pack Source release the exact same song is supposedly remixed by Steve Silk Hurley. Bizarre.

Doesnt sound owt like ASMO, but Silvia Coleman also used these lyrics (or sang them??). Italian tune from 91ish

I bet on some copycat acca mixing myself.............

Sirius.

This is definately an acca, found it last night on my first ever sasha tape ...... Sasha at Amnesia House (about 91/92)

"Into the night people getting ready, you can feel the change coming on, but if indeed for all to be, playing by the party zone. This is the time and I hope your ready to, to ....... partys we'll be rocking steady, get on up, party time, get with it. So everybody, you got to put your hands together, think its time to rock the house. Stand up. Like a walk in the night, .................... (someones screaming over this bit !!), destination is the party zone, under the light, going wild and wild, let the party turn you on. This is the time and I hope youre ready, to ......partys we'll be rocking steady..............."

......or something like that anyway !!!!

Will get this ripped up tonight, if peeps want

Sweet xx

P.S. Cheers Gaz for getting me to listen to my first sasha tape again, forgot how good it was

The acapella is definitely Nicole - Rock The House released in 1989 on Oceana records - cat no 0-96562. Everyone used to hammer it. It's on the Sasha@Shelly's mix 1990 on www.everythingstartswithe.co.uk - he plays it over Landlord about 3 mins into the mix. It's been sampled on loads of other stuff including Brothers In Rhythm - Peace & Harmony.

Oh !! Wont bother then !!

Sweet xx

Default Re: Asmo - Jam the Dance

gaz

if the tune was a accapella over asmo the accapella would be
    THE SOURCE
    'ROCK DA HOUSE'

as they are the same lyrics on that tune
    adam

Originally posted by Jonno
    The Source - 'Rock' and Nicole - 'Rock The House' are exactly the same song by exactly the same people. Absolutely no idea why they changed names. They also changed the credits to who remixed the main track for some reason - on the original release it's remixed by Clivilles and Cole but on the double-pack Source release the exact same song is supposedly remixed by Steve Silk Hurley. Bizarre.

# source ripped a few tracks off

zhana - sanctuary of love - top top northern accapella - absolutely hammered n sampled

lol @ jonno - nicole - rock the house - classic tune - ya heard the shades of rhythm mixes

al

Hiya Al - Yeah I've got the Shades Of Rhythm mix (along with the Creative Thieves mix + loads of others) on the double pack promo which is labeled up Source - 'Rock' (rather than Nicole - Rock The House)

Warrington, then hopefully when my record sells, somewhere posh!

Bloody Hell,

This posts on fire

Thanks to everybody for there help on this, im off to scour the web for this now

Top one OSA Crew

i have a piano tune with those vocals in it, its called
    TWO AMIGOS - EVERBODY GET UP.
    its also on fantazia 4th dimension album, if thats any help.
    its classic piano tune.
    hope that helps

The tune on pete monsoon mix is defo two amigos - everybody get up, as braddy mentioned....tune n a half!

jonny

silvia coleman - into the night ...maybe?

clip
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information