Thread: peace unity love and having fun

Default peace unity love and having fun

I'm after the above and have forgot whose done it.I had it wrote down somewhere and I'm sure its the b-side of a tune with something of 'dub' in the title.Its from about 91 and is breakbeat/hardcore with some blinding big piano.It also has the 'peace,unity,love and having (or heavy) fun' sang in it.Its a cracker and I should of had it by now,please help.Thanks all,

Default ID - Peace, Unity Love

Hi Christian,
    I think the name of the tune you're looking for is:

China White - Move Your Body.

Hope this helps.
    Vik

Its a different name to what I was given last time but I'll deffo sound it out and check.Thanks alot,a very fast response if ever there was one!

Default this is by

the 'criminal minds' its a 4 traCK EP Consisting of 2 mixes of baptised by dub, one mix of headhunter , ssoz cant remember t'other.

its on labello blanco / whitehouse
    are we doin it? Yes without a doubt!

Criminal Minds - Flynny's Theme - Whitehouse Recs WYHS008, from 1992.

The China White tune mentioned above also starts with a guy saying "Peace Unity Love and Havin fun", and has a piano breakdown, so I suppose it could equally be that one. It samples the piano and vocal from Korda - Move Your Body if that helps you identify it or rule it out (in fact now I listen again it steals the whole "in and out and all around" bit as well)

I can upload clips of both tunes if it helps.

Thanks alot Bin-Bags and Mike,thats the name I've been given before.If the other track has the vocals and piano from Move Your Body,it can't be the one,so thanks for clearing that up Mike too.It brings another track I'm after IDing too.

Its got the move your body vocal sample from Korda,but the track has far more uplifting piano and a sort of flute rift at a break just before the piano kicks in.Has anyone any idea which tune I'm on about?I think its 91/92 tune and quite Italian sounding,thanks all

is the original sample of this taken from chad Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by easty
    is the original sample of this taken from chad Jackson?
    I'm sure I can remember a Bambaataa record, Peace Unity Love or something with JB. Don't know these other tunes you're talking about so that might not be the one.
    Wildpitch

I managed to get the Whitehouse008 and its the right tune,what a gem.The piano's some the most uplifting I've heard,many thanks people

Quote Originally Posted by wildpitch
    I'm sure I can remember a Bambaataa record, Peace Unity Love or something with JB. Don't know these other tunes you're talking about so that might not be the one.
    It is off a Bambatta record

Thread Information