Thread: And another Vocal delight anyone name this tune as played by mike pickering

Default And another Vocal delight anyone name this tune as played by mike pickering

Vocal delite as played at the hacienda 11 91

Well uplifting start to this tune

thanks in advance

Relyin on ben and froz for this en - heard on loads of sets forgot about

alan

Attached Files Attached Files

2 words, mutts nuts.

Extortion - "How do you see me now". Joey Negro on the mix IIRC and it was on Boys Own.
    Wildpitch

yah know what im gonna ask next -- if ya could plz our kid - could ya sort us - ave look on them sasha trklistings is that set you wanted on there

cheers fella

alan

Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)
    yah know what im gonna ask next -- if ya could plz our kid - could ya sort us - ave look on them sasha trklistings is that set you wanted on there

alan

Sorry mate, don't get you!? You want the CAT#? Rippage?

I reckon the mix I was after must of been this one "1990, Classic Mix", it's the only one that starts with Whip Of The Rhythm. Did you send us that mix?
    Wildpitch

yeah rippage if ya can sort us plz- er ive got that mix not sure if sent ya - but can do - ill bang on cd for ya

alan

Originally posted by wildpitch

I reckon the mix I was after must of been this one "1990, Classic Mix", it's the only one that starts with Whip Of The Rhythm. Did you send us that mix?
    good grief........this one is getting around now, aint it Al! classic mix tape, love it

Thread Information