Thread: Something going round.....

Default Something going round.....

Please can anyone help id this tune for me, it's not marathon-moving, it may be a remix of nightmares on wax - aftenmath or maybe a remix of altern 8 vs cuda gooding? If anyone knows the track or remix please give us a shout. The track is from a DIY dj jack tape from the castle morton party.
    Attached Files Attached Files

wotcha mate & welcome to the board :thumsbup:

it's not any mix of marathon I got & it's not a mix of aftermath i've heard either (got the dmc remix too) - it could be the pella of cuba gooding over another tune ??

dunno is the short answer but welcome again anyways

nah not an accap....heard it on another mix meself
    Jules

Is it old house/hardcore track?. Does it have undecyperable bits like "Wonda heebrahey, Quantas leads the way" (lol).........?

If so its probably M.A.N.I.C "Take me away" on the bside to Im Coming Hardcore.

"theres something going around inside my head".........yeah, like trying to remember all the tunes this samples in, lol.

see ya

Sirius.

WHOOPs. Just spotted the attachment..........
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

No its not MANIC. Soz, I dont know it.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Originally posted by sirius
    Is it old house/hardcore track?. Does it have undecyperable bits like "Wonda heebrahey, Quantas leads the way" (lol).........?

If so its probably M.A.N.I.C "Take me away" on the bside to Im Coming Hardcore.

"theres something going around inside my head".........yeah, like trying to remember all the tunes this samples in, lol.

see ya

Sirius.

WHOOPs. Just spotted the attachment..........
    LOLOL - nice attempt at deciphering the lyrics Sirius - MANIC sponsored by Australias best loved airlines

I do love Take me away too - that high range synth floating above the piano is just luuuuush

I reckon its one of the six tunes from the OUTRAGE CHOONS VOL 1 e.p (Pure bhoomie records) - done by the blapps posse.

Pauly P

Thread Information