Thread: 3 x Old Early 90s House Track IDs Please?

Default 3 x Old Early 90s House Track IDs Please?

Hey all!

I'd forgotten all about this site, I haven't been on here in years!

I have 3 x ID requests if anyone can help (ESPECIALLY on the 2nd one!! )

The 1st one is from around 1995-96 approx and the 2nd and 3rd are from the early 90's, somewhere between 1990 and 1993 latest. The clips were taken from old mix tapes so I have NO idea at all what they are? They're definitely not mainstream and I've never heard them again before or since. The second and third track are instrumentals. One suggestion I had was that they might be 'Fingertrips', but I checked on Discogs and YouTube and none of those are on there.

If anyone can ID these, especially the 2nd one as it's one of my fave tracks of all time, I would be so, so grateful (on top of how grateful I am already for a couple of found ID answers to my old posts back in the day!)

I look forward to hearing any ideas/suggestions....

Peace
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve Found; 26th January 2024 at 09:17 PM.

Hello Mate - 02 is Edge Records *3 track called Wt Th Fk

03 is the same Edge *3, track is called Transfer. If you like these ones then there are similar on Edge *1 and Edge *2 - highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by mackeee View Post
    Hello Mate - 02 is Edge Records *3 track called Wt Th Fk
    YOU, sir, are an absolute, ABSO-FRIGGING-LUTE legend!!!!

I doubt we will ever meet, but should our paths ever cross, I will get you a flaggon of whatever you're drinking!

Seriously man, that feeling you get when you FINALLY discover the ID of a track you've spent decades wondering....just so stoked! Whoever it was who ID'd 'Sex Drive' by Private Productions on here years ago? That was another case in point (incidentally, that track plus the 2 Edge Ep tracks were all on the same mixtape. My mate DEFINITELY knows his onions musically!).

Funnily enough, I do know Edge 1 as 'Cmpnded' and 'Fl It' are two faves of mine. Good Lord that dude knocked out a few pearlers! That 'Wt Th Fk' track still sounds like it's years ahead of most House/House-sounding tracks of the time - just impeccable!

A thousand thank you's again mate.

Have a great weekend!

This site fucking RAWKS!

Last edited by Steve Found; 26th January 2024 at 10:28 PM.

Thread Information