Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: 7 ids needed please if anyone can help 91 mainly..

  1. #1

    Default 7 ids needed please if anyone can help 91 mainly..

    Ive actually got a couple of these but cant remember what they are any help much appreciated, mainly all 91
    Attached Files Attached Files
    https://www.mixcloud.com/DjPinkie/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/rokagroove.radio.members/

    https://rokagrooveradio.wixsite.com/rokagrooveradio

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    The first 4 seem to be unknowns from this set https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTyP_eW_tO8


    Orpee

    Intellect I Can't Stop (Not My Mix)
    Qbass Dancin' People

    DJ Phantasy

    The Prodigy G-Force (Energy Flow)
    Urban Shakedown Some Justice
    The Prodigy Everybody In The Place (Fairground Remix)
    Supermatic The Power Of The Dark Side
    Kaotic Chemistry Drum Trip
    Supermatic Open Your Mind (Total Amnesia)
    Jimmy Crash Crash Course (The After Dark Remix)
    Hedgehog Affair Oh Wow What A Rush
    The Hypnotist Night Of The Livin' E Heads
    Kelly-G Perfect Rhythm PM
    Dragon Fly Walk On This
    Nebula II Sťance
    Egg-Ed & Kaff Little Joe
    Industrial Renegade (Remix)
    Progression Rave Nation
    Liquid Metal Edit-Tech Bootie Beats!
    Flex Genetic Energe
    Nebula II Sťance (Remix)
    Noise Factory Bring Forward The Noise
    Fierce Ruling Diva Rubb It In (Subtopia Mix)
    2 Bad Mice Bomb Scare
    Tigers In Space Untitled Revolution
    2 Bad Mice 2 Bad Mice (Remix)
    Eze Ozo Rokkit
    Friends, Lovers & Family Asylum Road
    Tronik House Up Tempo (Original) (Reese Mix)
    Zero B Lock Up (Monolith Mix)
    Out-Phaze Re-Activate (Deep Bass Mix)
    Human Resource Dominator (Frank De Wulf # 1 Mix)
    DJ Seduction Hardcore Heaven (The Heaven Mix)
    Flex Programe 2 (B1)
    Rhythm Junior Voodoo
    Flex Programe 2 (B2)
    Last edited by nebkins; 11th January 2023 at 11:18 AM.

  3. #3

    Default

    Top stuff thanks nebkins, knew i had a couple of these, and typical of me to pick some unknown ones, i bet phantasy knocked them up himself
    https://www.mixcloud.com/DjPinkie/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/rokagroove.radio.members/

    https://rokagrooveradio.wixsite.com/rokagrooveradio

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nebkins View Post
    The first 4 seem to be unknowns from this set https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTyP_eW_tO8


    Orpee

    Intellect I Can't Stop (Not My Mix)
    Qbass Dancin' People

    DJ Phantasy

    The Prodigy G-Force (Energy Flow)
    Urban Shakedown Some Justice
    The Prodigy Everybody In The Place (Fairground Remix)
    Supermatic The Power Of The Dark Side
    Kaotic Chemistry Drum Trip
    Supermatic Open Your Mind (Total Amnesia)
    Jimmy Crash Crash Course (The After Dark Remix)
    Hedgehog Affair Oh Wow What A Rush
    The Hypnotist Night Of The Livin' E Heads
    Kelly-G Perfect Rhythm PM
    Dragon Fly Walk On This
    Nebula II Sťance
    Egg-Ed & Kaff Little Joe
    Industrial Renegade (Remix)
    Progression Rave Nation
    Liquid Metal Edit-Tech Bootie Beats!
    Flex Genetic Energe
    Nebula II Sťance (Remix)
    Noise Factory Bring Forward The Noise
    Fierce Ruling Diva Rubb It In (Subtopia Mix)
    2 Bad Mice Bomb Scare
    Tigers In Space Untitled Revolution
    2 Bad Mice 2 Bad Mice (Remix)
    Eze Ozo Rokkit
    Friends, Lovers & Family Asylum Road
    Tronik House Up Tempo (Original) (Reese Mix)
    Zero B Lock Up (Monolith Mix)
    Out-Phaze Re-Activate (Deep Bass Mix)
    Human Resource Dominator (Frank De Wulf # 1 Mix)
    DJ Seduction Hardcore Heaven (The Heaven Mix)
    Flex Programe 2 (B1)
    Rhythm Junior Voodoo
    Flex Programe 2 (B2)
    Ive got that unknown sound 3 one, so will try to locate it
    https://www.mixcloud.com/DjPinkie/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/rokagroove.radio.members/

    https://rokagrooveradio.wixsite.com/rokagrooveradio

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    #5 is Mikee B - Relapsed.

    https://www.discogs.com/master/14149...e-Jingle-Bells

    The YT video labelled as Relapsed on there is actually the remix.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    #5 is Mikee B - Relapsed.

    https://www.discogs.com/master/14149...e-Jingle-Bells

    The YT video labelled as Relapsed on there is actually the remix.
    Top stuff Dara, thank you, im pretty sure ive got that 12 aswell somewhere sound 3s doing my head in as i have it somewhere aswell....thanks again
    https://www.mixcloud.com/DjPinkie/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/rokagroove.radio.members/

    https://rokagrooveradio.wixsite.com/rokagrooveradio

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    sound 3s doing my head in as i have it somewhere aswell....thanks again
    Nebkins already ided that one as Egg-Ed & Kaff - Little Joe

    https://www.discogs.com/release/2441...igh-Little-Joe

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    Nebkins already ided that one as Egg-Ed & Kaff - Little Joe

    https://www.discogs.com/release/2441...igh-Little-Joe
    Ah flipping heck, i knew i had it, soz mate, i was thinking as he said the first 4 are unknowns
    https://www.mixcloud.com/DjPinkie/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/rokagroove.radio.members/

    https://rokagrooveradio.wixsite.com/rokagrooveradio

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arg
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Sound-6 = Zodiak - Bass 4 Your Face (Club Edit)
    https://www.discogs.com/release/1490...ss-4-Your-Face

    lovely tune this

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kammie View Post
    Sound-6 = Zodiak - Bass 4 Your Face (Club Edit)
    https://www.discogs.com/release/1490...ss-4-Your-Face

    lovely tune this
    Top stuff Kammie, thanks for that, yes sounds a cracker much appreciated
    https://www.mixcloud.com/DjPinkie/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/rokagroove.radio.members/

    https://rokagrooveradio.wixsite.com/rokagrooveradio

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arg
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    6 = F. Zappala feat. S-1000 HD - I Need You (Instrumental)
    https://www.discogs.com/master/74582...-HD-I-Need-You

    pitched up a lot

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kammie View Post
    6 = F. Zappala feat. S-1000 HD - I Need You (Instrumental)
    https://www.discogs.com/master/74582...-HD-I-Need-You

    pitched up a lot
    Kammie very much appreciated, i thought your other id was sound 6


    Its deffo sound 7 so bigup kammie, cracking stuff, much appreciated
    Last edited by Pinkie; 24th January 2023 at 08:20 PM.
    https://www.mixcloud.com/DjPinkie/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/rokagroove.radio.members/

    https://rokagrooveradio.wixsite.com/rokagrooveradio

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kammie View Post
    6 = F. Zappala feat. S-1000 HD - I Need You (Instrumental)
    https://www.discogs.com/master/74582...-HD-I-Need-You

    pitched up a lot
    Kammie ive got a few unknowns in the warehouse section if you care to have a ganders to see what you know, heres my last 2 put up but theres more....

    https://www.tuneid.com/showthread.ph...-more-1990-ids
    https://www.mixcloud.com/DjPinkie/

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/rokagroove.radio.members/

    https://rokagrooveradio.wixsite.com/rokagrooveradio

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arg
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    Its deffo sound 7 so bigup kammie, cracking stuff, much appreciated
    Yeah #7 - must have hit 6 by mistake.

    I'll double-check the warehouse ones this week - I'm sure there's a couple of 'em inside my wants also.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •