Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 90s - oldskool - house classics- zone - vocal

Also, under the YT mix, someone posted a comment regarding the tune at 4 mins. #delicious- now is my time#

https://www.discogs.com/release/9083...Now-Is-My-Time Does that sounds any bells?
    Last edited by DJM; 13th November 2023 at 07:38 PM.

Default Delicious - Now Is My Time

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    Also, under the YT mix, someone posted a comment regarding the tune at 4 mins. #delicious- now is my time#

https://www.discogs.com/release/9083...Now-Is-My-Time Does that sounds any bells?
    I had that track for long on my radar, but there are two downsides on that: 1) I have personally written to some of the owners on discogs and none of them replied, but I will be giving a second try on the near future (edit: just wrote to some owners, fingers crossed) 2) Someone close to the video uploaded pointed the track is not the one we are looking for (maybe they were lucky and got an answer? maybe wrong id? who knows...).

Definitely it is a tricky search indeed... Ha ha ha
    Last edited by fogonazo; 4th December 2023 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Added that I emailed several owners ;)

Quote Originally Posted by fogonazo View Post
    I had that track for long on my radar, but there are two downsides on that: 1) I have personally written to some of the owners on discogs and none of them replied, but I will be giving a second try on the near future (edit: just wrote to some owners, fingers crossed) 2) Someone close to the video uploaded pointed the track is not the one we are looking for (maybe they were lucky and got an answer? maybe wrong id? who knows...).

Definitely it is a tricky search indeed... Ha ha ha
    I just quickly checked the WANT/HAVE list on Discogs and I actually recognize some people from "HAVE" list and these are a sort of "MP3/WAV file" collectors and I don't believe they have the actual record. I doubt you'll get any reply from them, but never say never!

However, in "WANT" list there's one person who I am aware of (I don't know him personally) and he's a DJ that often mix Italian Dance (from real vinyl) and he is related to ZONE group. If he wants this record, I would say that, there is a possibility, that this could be it.

As you can see, the last record sold of this tune was in 2018 so that only puts another doubt about availability. Possibly people (DJs???) holding in to it for a reason? Definitely a rare record and (as Discogs sales history shows) will not be easy to locate. I have this in my wantlist too, but It's a tricky one, like you said.

Upping it!
    So far, I think we can rule out Delicious - Now is my time as the original... I contacted somebody that worked with the same company and stated that from his memories, it is not even similar... So, upping it to see if the right person see it and gives the definitive lead ��

Quote Originally Posted by fogonazo View Post
    Upping it!
    So far, I think we can rule out Delicious - Now is my time as the original... I contacted somebody that worked with the same company and stated that from his memories, it is not even similar... So, upping it to see if the right person see it and gives the definitive lead ��
    Cheers for that, mate. This has not been identified for ages, surely someone must know?
    My mixes are here : https://www.youtube.com/@djm955

Yeah, this search is being so frustrating... The only good lead is gone and yet we couldnt gather much new info from forums, I am quite lost on how to continue right now ��

An update here. According to the comments on YouTube video. This is, indeed, Delicious. It has been sold recently on Discogs and a YouTube user claim it to have it.

Yeah!! Thank you for the insight!
    I am aware of both hahaha indeed, two of the comments underit is me hahaha I refuse myself to trust him/her though: the record appears to be sold after the YouTube comment, but maybe it is just how Discogs works....
    !! But also, now an overpriced record just popped up at times 7 the price... Maybe creating him/herself some hype and them re-selling a (wrong?) record?
    I am too skeptical nowadays hahaha
    Jokes aside, I am considering buying it but jezzz, 85 € delivered... It will hurt if it is not !!

Sorry for late reply, but I am also sceptical about it, but it looks like this is the record many DJs want, especially those related to ZONE. I believe that, if this is the correct record, it will hold the price.

Thread Information