Thread: Dayglo Dreams - Arcadia 1990

Default Dayglo Dreams - Arcadia 1990

The video of this track uploaded on the Discogs release page is not the Candy Flip remix version. It's arranged differently and is a better mix imo.
    Anyone know if the vid is the promo version or the one off the Underground compilation on Rumour? Or are those two versions the same?

Merry Xmas everyone

As per Oggs:

ps - I just added my vids to the page, taken from a rip of that twelve iirc

8892sales Jul 27, 2019

Just a trivial bit of information. Although both mix titles of both the Promo and full release are exactly the same as far as how they appear on the release. The arrangement and some of the elements are slightly different.

The promo version of Aracadia's flutey bits and some of the main synth lead are slightly more subdued, arguably deeper, closer to a dub version and the Inner City style stabs are more pronounced whereas it's the opposite with the remix.

The promo version of Oh-One is more stripped down than the remix / full release release version. The remix's acid line and bassline are arranged slightly differently. The Promo's version seems to emulate Seduction by Seduction pretty much to the T. I think the remix beats the original by a slight margin for me.

Chilled feel good noodly deep house = A.
    Classic warehouse (acid house) techno = B.

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Seems the promo and regular pressing have a diff mix of both tunes, just slightly.. cant compare tho, but I trust John / 8892sales comment 100%

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Thread Information