Thread: Stu Allan has died

Default Stu Allan has died

Hi all

Not a track ID request, but just seen the news on his Facebook page that Stu Allan has passed away. Big big part of the scene for those of us in the North West.

RIP Stu.

Fucking hell, that is shocking news RIP Stu legend.

In the vast quasar of dark Hardcore galaxies...

I emigrated to Oz in 2007 from the UK (Stoke), so I've just literally woke up to this.

I saw Stu in action many a time over the years and listened regularly to his Key 103 slot from late '93 to early 97. So absolutely gutted and saddened; true legend of the Scene....RIP

Stu Allan tapes were some of the early tapes i listened to when i raided my mates old tape collection in 1995. Specifically the Fantazia Club Tour from late 1992 https://www.mixcloud.com/michie/stu-...tour-dec-1992/ and his Edge B4 Series tape https://www.mixcloud.com/chriscawley...4-series-1993/ which i still rate as one of my fave tapes of all time for quality of tunes and mixing.

RIP Stu

Was only listening to his Universe Mind, Body & Soul set yesterday. Sad news.

Gutted I never got to see or hear Stu Allan play live, but i loved his tune selection & style. Im not sure if he ventured down south very much & cant remember him on any local flyers in the South East. I remember rushing to get the latest Coventry Eclipse tapes from Premadonna's in Cambridge, his mixing & tunes were always ahead of the rest, always uplifting & right on the money. Very sad news.
    www.mixcloud.com/housenhardcore

Saddened to hear about this. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family.

Legend.

Damn, that's sad news. His Move 94 radio show on Picadilly Key 103 was something I'd always tune in for as a 13 yr old kid on a weekend because I was too young to go out clubbing or to raves.

R.I.P. to a true legend & thankyou for the music you shared with us all.

Wow, sad news, RIP Stu.

I always remember a set of his from 92 (Possibly the Eclipse (Cov) in which his first 6 records were all mentasmic, Plexus, Human Resource, Messiah etc
    Proper hardcore at its euro style peak and tight mixing.

Thread Information