Thread: America- Horse With No Name sampled tune from '92

Default America- Horse With No Name sampled tune from '92

Alright guys

Unfortunately I ain't got a sound clip, but I remember I think Dara (?) from here posting a list of his 1992 unknowns a while back. I've been on his Soundcloud page to look for the said tune I'm after, but I think it must have been solved and taken off.

Does anyone know the name of the hardcore tune from 1992 that samples America- Horse With No Name? Clip below for those that don't know the 70's tune it sampled

Any help grateful, thanks, Ian

https://youtu.be/oIYgsqhwXzM?t=54

Sorry Ian, not sure on this one. I know T-Ten was after this a long time ago. Be great to hear a clip of this

https://www.discogs.com/group/thread...479358#5479358
    www.mixcloud.com/housenhardcore

In the vast quasar of dark Hardcore galaxies...

Genuinely never heard a Hardcore track I can recall sampling this and I've got an extensive knowledge on 1992 Hardcore.

Are we talking Breakbeat or otherwise?! I had a look on Who Sampled website, but nothing came up linking it to 92 Hardcore. It appears this "T-Ten" had an old zippyshare file of the tune in question, so even though I don't know this person I'll ask if they ever found out what it was or if they can re-supply the audio, that might help (?).

I'm curious as the America song is a classic and it would stand out like a sore thumb, is it just the "lalalala" part the tune sampled (????). Sorry to have got your hopes up with a response, but I haven't a scooby as yet.......

Cheers Energizer/Firefox for the responses

Yes I noticed that "T-Ten" post came up when I was searching on Google. I will give him a message on Discogs and see if he ever found out what it was, and if he didn't, if he still has the audio which can be linked up somewhere. I will report back my findings.

As for the tune itself, it was just the "la la la la" bit that was sampled, and was breakbeat which also had a piano riff which kicked in after the "America" sample

Cheers, will keep you posted

Amazingly the guy "T-Ten" has come back to me pretty rapidly. He never found out the name of the tune, but he still had the file on his drive and has shared a download link of the audio with me!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/927mf...ant13.mp3/file

Thread Information