Thread: Track from Grooverider set @One Nation

Default Track from Grooverider set @One Nation

I've been looking for this track for about 2 decades now...

Opening track of a Grooverider set at One Nation. Should be from around 2000-2002. He later mixes it with "Tomb Raider" by DJ Fresh. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I reckon that is 2003-2004. I am almost positive that's something associated with Formation. Grooverider played a lot of that gear back then. I would suggest checking every release on Formation and it's many associated labels in 2004.

Thanks for the hint! I will start looking into that. I think you might be right that it's a little newer than I thought.

I've been browsing all sorts of Formation related labels and was not able to find that tune yet. However, in the meantime I found out the details on that Grooverider set: It was recorded on August 29, 2004 at One Nation - The Official Carnival After Party @ Brixton Academy London. As luck will have it, the recording was just uploaded to dnbshare a few days ago:
    https://dnbshare.com/download/Groove..._2004.mp3.html

However, I wasn't able to find a tracklist anywhere. If anyone has any further info on that opening track, that would be really appreciated!

You're a genius!!! What a relief to finally know what track that is! Thank you so much!!!

Thread Information