Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ali Cooke - Back To Basics 92

Hi Brady - Ah, yes, yes that's the Helyom Halib sampling track - I think I was a bit delirious from trawling for hours and hours through my tracks trying to find it when I should have been asleep.
    To be honest I'm surprised my comment was as coherent as it was, but yes that's the track I'm talking about - so hugrind you won't be disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by androgyny View Post
    Hi Brady - Ah, yes, yes that's the Helyom Halib sampling track - I think I was a bit delirious from trawling for hours and hours through my tracks trying to find it when I should have been asleep.
    To be honest I'm surprised my comment was as coherent as it was, but yes that's the track I'm talking about - so hugrind you won't be disappointed
    Sterling work sir! Thanks so much for making the effort - now get some sleep

I doff my cap to you sir, for your effort in finding this & sharing the ID

I know what its like when your convinced you have a track & cant find it, spent many an hour doing this myself
    most wanted IDs - https://sbradyman.angelfire.com/IDclips.htm
    over 250 solved

Quote Originally Posted by brady View Post
    I doff my cap to you sir, for your effort in finding this & sharing the ID

I know what its like when your convinced you have a track & cant find it, spent many an hour doing this myself
    Mate - all the time, all the friggin time haha, I swear this site is the worst for convincing me that I have early onset - then I remember how many countless times have I been on the dancefloor thinking "I've got this..... But I couldn't tell you what it is" and I'm reassured that, no, this is not a new brain problem, this is the same brain problem you've always had.

The vinyl just turned up - bang on mate. Thanks again!

Thread Information